icon

avital 4400 1997 honda accord

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ksingh 
Copper - Posts: 62
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 8:00 PM / IP Logged  

hey whats up guys i tried hooking up the domelight supervision in that car and i cant seem to get it to work i was using the installation guide and schematic to do that feature for that car

now this is what i usually do I would tie the doortrigger wire (-) which is green into the domelight supervision wire which is (-) black  and when i follow the schematic from the book i cant get it to work

now is there anyone out there who can please send me some info on this feature

i got this schematic off the 12volt site

87 ground

86 to alarm (-) illuminated output

30 negative door trigger

85 to fused 12v

this is what i am a little confused with the (-)  alarm illuminated output what is that about is that the domelight wire BLACK/ white

now should i just leave the BLACK/ white wire along with the door trigger  green connected together and run that to 86

then all i have to do is just connect a wire from the door trigger in my case i am using the domelight wire for the door trigger from the car side , just connect a wire from the car side to the relay pin 30

i am probably confusing my self but anyways can some one please help me out thanks i really appreciate it

Kenny
italnpimp59 
Silver - Posts: 427
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2005 at 8:13 PM / IP Logged  
check it out man.  just tie the door trigger input and the BLACK/ white domelight supervision output together and tap them into the same wire.  theres another BLACK/ white wire on that alarm that is the polarity input for domelight supervision.  its on the 6pin lock and unlock harness.  ground that wire.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic