the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Advice on 1991 Caprice.

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
oonikfraleyoo 
Gold - Posts: 1,069
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2005 at 12:40 AM / IP Logged  
ophidia31, all I can say is nice. I don't know where your from, but I know you almost have to be from the south or the west to appreciate a car like that.
Nik
Jeeputer Progress
[|||||||||||-] 90%
Check it out.
ophidia31 
Copper - Posts: 78
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2005 at 8:16 AM / IP Logged  
lol, nope. im from the northeast. Advice on 1991 Caprice. - Page 2 -- posted image. the 91-96 caprice/impala style b-body is my favorite car of all time. id still have it if i wasnt rear ended and they totaled it on me. Advice on 1991 Caprice. - Page 2 -- posted image. the only outside details i had left was smooth bumpers, impala ss wheels so i can get larger 13" 4 piston brakes in there and a repaint of the same old man silver.
slociv 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2005 at 10:56 AM / IP Logged  
I don't understand how an impala is a POS car. Have you done a project like this before? Can't wait to see this finished.
-SloCiv
ss-installer 
Silver - Posts: 444
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2005 at 12:11 PM / IP Logged  
we did a car like that here in arkansas and we removed the back glass and cut the rear deck for 4 cliff designs 10s and resealed the rear glass, shaved all the door handles, and put bounce under it. complete tweed interior with green ghost flames in the paint.
weatherly 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: March 21, 2005 at 10:03 PM / IP Logged  
Damn, you know I really hate when people ask a question on this forum and someone makes a dumb**s, off-topic comment that has nothing to do with the actual post. I'm from Atlanta and I have a 95 Caprice SS, and cars like that are part of the culture down south. So you need to think twice before you before you make a comment like that "Alpine Guy". If you think the car is such a POS then why even do an install on one?
Success Follows Struggle
realitycheck 
Silver - Posts: 751
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2005 at 9:19 AM / IP Logged  
hey guys no need for all the anger. I understand everyone has an opinion, but it doesnt matter. Thats the thing I love about this board is that everyone gets along and just cause somebody does a crappy job on a project or something everybody doesnt flame them for it.  They actually help each other out on this board, thats what makes continue to just keep coming back to this website every day.  That and all the information on here. So lets just keep it to helping each other out instead of just yelling back and forth at each other.
Learning the trade one fiberglass creation at a time!
oonikfraleyoo 
Gold - Posts: 1,069
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2005 at 9:31 AM / IP Logged  
I dunno realitycheck, the yelling is pretty fun.
Nik
Jeeputer Progress
[|||||||||||-] 90%
Check it out.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic