icon

01' Silverado, Clifford RS 3.5

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Slammed01 
Copper - Posts: 89
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 02, 2005 at 5:47 PM / IP Logged  
cool thanx sorry, posted that awhile ago ;)
Slammed01 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 02, 2005 at 5:56 PM / IP Logged  
Just searched for the wiring diagram for the Clifford RS 3.5 and couldnt find it......anyone have it? I just wanna print out a copy for my alarm to go over. Thanx again.....! Thats the only diagram I need for my truck in the other post?
Slammed01 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 02, 2005 at 6:03 PM / IP Logged  
On my 01' Silverado and my Clifford RS 3.5 when I do a remote start/unlock my foglights come on lol, which would mean to dome light is wired to  the fog wires right? Also when I turn on my foglights my domelights will go on when I push the button. I used to have a out of ignition 10 minute delay where if I have the keys out I can still have the radio on for 10 minutes then it will automatically shut off........It seems that this feature doesnt work! Then if I hit the fog button with the keys out of the ignition it will turn off the power like its supposed to do after 10 minutes. Does anyone know what would cause this and how to enable it again? Thanx for all the help its appreciated!
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 02, 2005 at 6:32 PM / IP Logged  
where did you get your parking light wire? for the light flash.....AND, did you wire it up for domelight supervision?
Slammed01 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2005 at 1:11 AM / IP Logged  
It was all under the dash i believe......since a friend who owned a shop did it :).....the remote start wire went to the computer under the hood tho....
Slammed01 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2005 at 1:14 AM / IP Logged  

still no luck........ :(

Calgarysouth 
Member - Posts: 39
Member spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2005 at 10:04 AM / IP Logged  

what wire went to the computer under the hood??   the only things out there are tach (at a coil or injector) and the hood pin.  the rest of the install is at the bcm and the ignition harness.

have you checked the fuses?

Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2005 at 10:23 AM / IP Logged  
You can get tach at the ecm under the hood, thats probally the wire running there. Why arent you taking this back to your friends shop if they did the install. I am sure that they could fix this problem fairly easily. I mean you can do it your self, it sounds like you just need to reconfirm and relocate where the parking lights and the domelight supervison light goes, but I wouldnt mess with someone elses work if I was you.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
Calgarysouth 
Member - Posts: 39
Member spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2005 at 10:26 AM / IP Logged  
great point.....it's a lot easier for the person who did the job originally to fix a problem.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 03, 2005 at 10:32 AM / IP Logged  

KarTuneMan wrote:
where did you get your parking light wire? for the light flash.....AND, did you wire it up for domelight supervision?

HELLO.....

Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic