icon

Astra 777 reprogram LCD?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Shrinktube4.0 
Member - Posts: 49
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:05 AM / IP Logged  
I did get the normal chirps and the parking light flash, but when I programmed it from the LCD for full-silent mode and I still get the parking lights flashing, but no more chirping when I arm and unarm. I can’t get it back to the normal chirping mode, and I cant do it till I get the new one programmed but no chirps so it wont program at all.i'm going by what the book says to do and it's not programming.Mine flashes with the chirps of armed or unarmed by the remote.
iskidoo 
Silver - Posts: 1,040
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:07 AM / IP Logged  
Ok forget all the other stuff. When you do the key on-off etc to try and enter programming mode does the LED start flashing like 4 flashes and a pause or the parking lights?
Steve G
Shrinktube4.0 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:10 AM / IP Logged  
I am getting the flashing of parking lights when I arm and unarm. But no chirp ever since I reprogrammed it full silent mode.
Shrinktube4.0 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:11 AM / IP Logged  
I am getting the flashing of parking lights when I arm and unarm. But no chirp ever since I reprogrammed it full silent mode.
iskidoo 
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:14 AM / IP Logged  
So assume that it is chirping even though it is not. Did you try going through all the steps anyway. If you cycle the key 4 times and then press the override switch for 5 seconds does the LED illuminate? If so press button 1 on the new transmitter and then turn the key off and see if it programmed.
Steve G
Shrinktube4.0 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:22 AM / IP Logged  
I don’t know about the parking lights, I can t see them from inside the truck; I’ll have to get some one to check tomorrow and see what happens.
As for the programming after the (keyed on4 times) I get nothing, I supposed to get 4 chirps, but there’s no chirps. Then I hold the override button for 5 seconds
And it goes to valet mode.
iskidoo 
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:25 AM / IP Logged  
Are you sure it's valet mode? It sayd in the programming steps that the LED will illuminate at that point. When you turn the key off does the LED stay on?
Steve G
Shrinktube4.0 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:27 AM / IP Logged  
It illuminates then i press the unlock button #2then keyoff, it won't program, i tried the lock #1 botton same thing.
Shrinktube4.0 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:28 AM / IP Logged  
It illuminates then i press the unlock button #2then keyoff, it won't program, i tried the lock #1 botton same thing.
Shrinktube4.0 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2005 at 2:31 AM / IP Logged  
Yes, i hear one chirp into valet mode.
when the key is off the LED goes off also.
so i should be programed,but it not happening
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic