icon

giordan car alarm remote start g686 s

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jaychris0708 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2009 at 6:07 PM / IP Logged  
Well my friend was asking there is a wire in the diagram that suppose to go to the oil switch centre, but also it said it can go to the ignition switch... which we put it in too would this be right? and also on the starter relay there's a yellow wire how does this correctly hook up?
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2009 at 6:35 PM / IP Logged  
I really can't help you anymore, if you have a wiring diagramme please post it, I'm worried about the wire going to oil pressure switch, on a decent unit that would be the tach wire.
jaychris0708 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2009 at 7:23 PM / IP Logged  

it's all good buddy i know you done all your best to help but yeah im so confuse on this but yeah if i have anymore question i'll email you or sumting do you have msn messenger....... i talk to you then there?????

jaychris0708 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2009 at 7:53 PM / IP Logged  

hey bud

i have the diagram but it's to big to attach it do have an email address and i'll email it to you.....

howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 11:25 AM / IP Logged  
You've got to look at the other post on this subject by cha209. I think they are in a parallel universe with similar (Chinglish) problems.
jaychris0708 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 2:29 PM / IP Logged  

hey Howie

Bro thanks so much i think this is the answer i really need with the things im having problems with thanks again bud......

I'll let you know how i got with this when we fix it......

jaychris0708 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 10:22 PM / IP Logged  
Hey all just wanted to ask if this product will blow up the starter motor of mitsubishi 2003 lancer cause i've just got told about it that why... will it?????
chriswallace187 
Gold - Posts: 1,661
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2009 at 4:18 AM / IP Logged  
In all honesty, the fact that it has an "oil-pressure sensor" wire speaks volumes. This means of sensing that the engine's started was abandoned by reputable manufacturers years ago.
The starter motor could be damaged if the remote start continued to crank after the engine was running. Though this might happen, the system installed here will probably just get confused and shut down even though it's started just fine.
As howie said, systems with tach sensing are much easier to install and more reliable.
C Renner's Auto Electronix
My service is cheap, quick, and good - pick any two
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic