icon

Black widow alarm on 1989 ford F-150

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mckaybigmac12 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2003 at 8:40 PM / IP Logged  

the alarm didnt come with a mini relay pack so i went to auto zone and bought two relays to wire it up like the diagram shows on this site for the 5 wire switch. well that doesnt work so what else do i do.  i understand about the polarity and everything and i hooked up everything right,  well let me ask a question i took for granted that the lock side of the switch was automatically on the side that the lock depression switch was is that bad cause i didnt check it with my dmm i guess i should have huh? what do u suggest to do as of now cause i am back at square one with the lock wires just connected back like they priginally were. i want to get this thing working cause that is one of the main reason that i bought a stupid alarm to stinking unlock my doors with a remote.   thanks and sorry about the frustration.         Tim

mckaybigmac12 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: November 15, 2003 at 4:19 PM / IP Logged  
does any one know how to wire this up i really need some help and i have some free time tom on sun to do it so if anybody has any advice that would be great.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic