icon

which parrot system? materials?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
nicestuff 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:19 AM / IP Logged  
First of all, Parrot does run 4 speakers - had it done on my PT Cruiser and Jag. You can easily get away with 2 front ones, but 4 will do fine as long as the car is not pre-amplified.
Second of all, your volume issues are likely related to amplification, you should have gone with the harness. Did you splice inline after the amp from female side?
sq4me2 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:19 AM / IP Logged  

i am sorry you have had such poor success with the 3200. we have been told from our many shops all over the world from australia to quebec that the 3200 is a great seller and love the when a second call comes in its easier to read as the screen is nearly twice the size of the 3100. and our return rate on the 3200 here at quick connect is almost none. but still as you have had these problems i could alert parrot as we are a parrot direct distributor. on my next car i might get the 3100 as it fits in more locations due to smaller size and i am thinking of molding it into my dash. monochrome will overall last longer and that is another factor

image is everything
sq4me2 
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:23 AM / IP Logged  
true. and even on the amplified ones we make harnesses for the jbl systems for the fjammer and other toyota/lexus/scion cars. personally why have the parrot in the rear? the 2 front is just fine and in many cars its usually just the fronts like my 05 f150. i use the qcexp-1 for my and its direct plug and play for the parrot
image is everything
sq4me2 
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:24 AM / IP Logged  

what shop are you out of and what state?

image is everything
nicestuff 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:29 AM / IP Logged  
He-he... I'm happy for you, but you, I guess, have no idea who we are :) Ask Howard, he'll tell you. We averaged about 1,200 Parrots per month in 2007, about 1/4 of them 3200, and sell Parrot since 2002, so I know what I am talking about, Mr. Direct Distributor :). Thank you for offering to alert Parrot, NOW they will know :))))))))))))
sq4me2 
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:33 AM / IP Logged  
no reason be snotty, i was trying to help is all. if you are so taken by my words i am sorry. however you were mentioning you had trouble with the 3200s'
image is everything
nicestuff 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:40 AM / IP Logged  
Sorry, it was just funny :). Thank you for trying to help, it is great, but please, try to do more helping and less advertising for your JBL harnesses and Parrot. This a forum, not an ad board.
sq4me2 
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:44 AM / IP Logged  
ok... maybe i car refer a customer your way. i have a guy who needs a parrot system in his 05 xlr and howard , scosche, metra and aiusa all have no ideas nor any idea who can make a plug and play. i visited your cute smiling website but i couldn't see if you have a solution
image is everything
sq4me2 
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:47 AM / IP Logged  
you have it. i see it. sweet. on monday i'll give him your info and i can let you be the hero
image is everything
sq4me2 
Posted: January 12, 2008 at 12:49 AM / IP Logged  
i see you haven't got the 08 accord harness yet either. scosche says they will have a harness in late febuary
image is everything
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic