the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

to the pro’s, what system do you have?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 6:50 AM / IP Logged  
how come you got to switch up the window modules? dont they just require a ground input and then the windows will rool up or down?
kgerry 
Platinum - Posts: 3,455
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 10:43 AM / IP Logged  
Viper & Clifford exclusively.....
Kevin Gerry
Certified Electronics Technician
MECP First Class Installer
Owner/Installer
Classic Car Audio
since 1979
Steven Kephart 
Platinum - Posts: 1,737
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 10:59 AM / IP Logged  

tedmond wrote:
how come you got to switch up the window modules? dont they just require a ground input and then the windows will rool up or down?

They are the Clifford Smart Windows 4 left over from the original Ace 7500 install.   They use Cliffords Cliff-net databus system instead of standard ground inputs.

jaybizz 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 2:24 PM / IP Logged  
i currently have the new prestige xr9000(i love it). also i have the ascl100 telematics piece that can lock, unlock, shut down the car, locate the car and remote start with my cell phone(the car can be anywhere in the country). it plugs right into the brain. also i have 3 530t window rollup modules for all 4 windows and the sunroof. i also have a 508d motion sensor and 2 scanners. also i used a 4 relay cut off system which involves the parking brake, foot brake and a button on the steering wheel to start the car with the key(with this a theif could unplug the alarm brain, which in my car would be hard considering the fact the brain is behind the radio, and the car still wouldn't be able to start). under the hood i have 3 sets of air horns and everything independently fused with distribution and fuse blocks. everyone who see's under the hood thinks i have a jiggy music system but in fact that's all for the alarm. the music is next!!!!
alarm king
audioman2007 
Copper - Posts: 580
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 2:41 PM / IP Logged  
Since alot of people are posting in here, I thought I would ask a question. What is the most reliable brand of these sensors: glass break, tilt, and microwave.  I have a scytek alarm and was wondering what you all think of their sensors?
jaybizz 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 2:43 PM / IP Logged  
i have the new prestige xr9000(love it). also i got the ascl100 telematics piece that lock, unlocks, shuts down the car, locates the car and remote starts the car with my cell phone(the car can be anywhere in the country). also i have 3 530t window rollup modules for the 4 windows and the sunroof. i also got a 508d motion sensor with 2 scanners. i also have a 4 relay cut off system which involves the emergency brake, foot brake and a button on the steering wheel to start the car with the key(a theif can unplug the brain, in which my car would be hard because the brain is behind the radio, and the car still wouldn't be able to start). under the hood i have 3 sets of airhorns and i have everything individualy fused with distribution and fuse blocks. everyone who looks under mu hood thinks i have a jiggy music system but in fact everything is for the alarm. the music is next!!!!!
alarm king
audioman2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 4:27 PM / IP Logged  
That is sweet. How much did the unit cost? Also what is needed to program so you can use your cell phone and remote start wherever?
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 8:59 PM / IP Logged  
its not really programming, you gotta buy the unit.
audioman2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 9:04 PM / IP Logged  
Yea but you obviously need to do something in order to get your cell to work with it correct?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 02, 2008 at 9:41 PM / IP Logged  

Astro 2205 2 way, OM-Honda 6 bypass (astro)  Added a solenoid for trunk pop.

Aux out's for rear defrost programmed for 8 min. And high beams triggered programmed for 8 min.

Good rock solid product, in a rock solid 06 Civic.

Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic