icon

Steady Turn signal wire

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sammy004 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2003 at 7:42 PM / IP Logged  
Can someone please give me some in deapt info on getting a steady live wire from my turn signal. I found something in the misc. sec. under pulse to steady output from this site but I need more info on some of the stuff.
https://www.the12volt.com/relays/page5.asp#pts
Two_Cold 
Copper - Posts: 91
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2003 at 9:00 PM / IP Logged  
If you go as close to the turn signal switch as possible. Before the "flasher relay" the power should be constant. Look up your car on this website and see if there is a wiring chart with correct color.
sammy004 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2003 at 10:11 PM / IP Logged  
I tried that I have a 97 chevy Z71 and there is no wire before the flasher like it use to be on the old cars it's all computer chiped and stuff
securinu 
Silver - Posts: 772
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2003 at 8:26 AM / IP Logged  
what are you trying to do maybe we can figure something out if you let us know what you are trying to do
sammy004 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2003 at 6:49 PM / IP Logged  
I have a side marker from eurolight and it has 3 fuctions on it a stedy LED non-flash, Flashing LED, and side to side scanning mode. what I am tring to do is hook up the steady mode to my lights so when i turn my lights on they go on however when i turn the signal light on I want it to go in the scanning mode when signal is off its back to normal on I figured it all out and something on this site i found usefull as well i just dont know what a 10k fixed resist is or a 10k uf capacitor and how to det a diode in between 86 and 85 as seen on this page.
https://www.the12volt.com/relays/page5.asp#pts

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic