icon

code alarm srt 9000

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
stx-di 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2008 at 6:58 AM / IP Logged  

Can I get some input on the pro's and con's about this alarm?

Code-Alarm SRT-9000

Thanks

tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2008 at 6:04 PM / IP Logged  

awsome range, nice oled, easy to use (menu), battery life good

buttons are kinda small for people with big fingers, slight delay but not that bad, if battery dies on the road your done, you need the charger to charge it.

overall installed one of these and its a nice unit. Havent full tested but its good from the time i used it and gave it back :)

perly 
Copper - Posts: 155
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2008 at 7:30 AM / IP Logged  
I've had this in my car for the past six months or so and it is by far the best system that I have ever had.(compared to my previous DEI and command starts) I am amazed by how good the range is on it and the fact that it tells me the temp in my car on the remote. So far I have no complaints about it.
mrcllusb 
Copper - Posts: 489
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2008 at 10:08 AM / IP Logged  
I was looking into this alarm also,but the only icons you can have on the remote are the lamborghini or an suv which i don't own either of.
"ole blake"
perly 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2008 at 11:32 AM / IP Logged  
mrcllusb wrote:
I was looking into this alarm also,but the only icons you can have on the remote are the lamborghini or an suv which i don't own either of.
it is just a picture. this should not be your only reason for not buying the unit.
tedmond 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2008 at 3:32 PM / IP Logged  
they are comming out with updates soon from what i hear. You will later be able to change the picture of the car so something else.
mrcllusb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2008 at 11:18 PM / IP Logged  
I know it's just a picture,but i'm going to need two of these.One for myself which i don't care about the picture and one for my wife,and you know how women are...
"ole blake"
perly 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2008 at 7:25 PM / IP Logged  
mrcllusb wrote:
I know it's just a picture,but i'm going to need two of these.One for myself which i don't care about the picture and one for my wife,and you know how women are...
on a side note one of the nice features with these units are that they can control up to five other cars on one faub. so you can control your car and your wife's all on your one remote.(and the same for her remote too)
mrcllusb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 22, 2008 at 1:42 PM / IP Logged  
How much is this unit going for installed w/bypass?
"ole blake"
tedmond 
Posted: March 22, 2008 at 10:42 PM / IP Logged  
depends, the shop that i worked for sells the unit for the he same price as the Compustar pro P2w900FM-AS. That is 550 installed with bypass.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic