Best SPL Subs?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
GUSHANAS@aol.co 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2003 at 3:46 PM / IP Logged  

Hi,

Does anyone have any of the Strokers, Inhumans, XXX's, or DD's for sale??? If so let me know.

GUSHANAS@aol.co 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2003 at 3:56 PM / IP Logged  
I've found a pair of DD 9012A's for $300 and they seem to be a pretty good deal. any suggestions?
bberman1 
Gold - Posts: 2,314
Gold spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2003 at 4:45 PM / IP Logged  
I have talked to some members on this forum that have hit into the 150's with 1 Audiobahn AW1208Q. I have owned them and can say that they pound although I never had the spl measured. I still have 2 brand new in the box with a full warrantee if your interested let me know. I am asking $220 each I will also accept trades
pervitizm 
Copper - Posts: 125
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 03, 2003 at 5:37 PM / IP Logged  
Besides the DD I would say definitely go with the Solo Baric's. In my opinion way way better than the Rockford's hands down when it comes to SPL. Just my 2 cents.
Big Purds 
Silver - Posts: 574
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2003 at 5:39 AM / IP Logged  
the 9012s will be loud, but not as loud as the 9512s...any of these subs will probably be more than loud enough for you...they are all competition worthy subs, and I wouldnt hesitate to buy any of them really, if SPL was my goal...
Beyond Audios website :
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/hebig1/
Resonant Engineerings website :
http://respl.com/home.html
Digital Designs website :
http://digitaldesignsaudio.com/
GUSHANAS@aol.co 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2003 at 5:02 PM / IP Logged  

Anybody have a set of GOOD SPL subs for around $390 with shipping? Let me know if so.

Brett

Big Purds 
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2003 at 6:21 PM / IP Logged  
what is your goal here? are you just wanting to be loud or are you looking into seriously competing?
if you just want to be loud, grab those 9012s...they are a loud sub...however, if you are looking at getting into serious competition, forget about them and forget about your $390 shipped price...big sound costs big money...theres not much getting around that...
GUSHANAS@aol.co 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2003 at 6:53 PM / IP Logged  
I'm just trying to get the most out of my 1200 watt amp and at the same time going for the highest SPL possible.
Big Purds 
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2003 at 9:31 PM / IP Logged  
just buy the 9012s then...300 is a good price on them, and they will get loud...it would probably be the best bet for what you want and what you want to spend...
swerks 
Copper - Posts: 224
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 04, 2003 at 11:39 PM / IP Logged  
hey man the eclipse titainium sub s are probably the best combination of spl and sq int the world also the rf hx2 and power hx2 are quite impressive keep your eyes out for the team rf subs . all of theese are excelent choooices but also big bucks if you dont have a big budget check out the eclipse 87121.4 they are a svc sub that performs very close to the rf hx 2 i hit mid 150s with 4 and about 1000watts i have 3 brand new in factory sealed packaging 4 sale if you are interested email @ swerks@shaw.ca
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic