icon

choosing products, 2005 scion xa

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chillin420 
Copper - Posts: 236
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 29, 2008 at 1:45 PM / IP Logged  
if you are looking to keep one sub and  paying the price of w7 caliber why dont you look into the alpine type x i have installed in many  cars and  have recently fell in love with them..  i am going to be getting rid of my kicker 10 L7s for one type x 12 ..  found that they have great sq and can handle the power you are wanting to feed it...  via the pdx 1000.1
you can do it....
advanced MECP, lol does it really matter....
patience is a virtue
tattooedkaos 
Member - Posts: 20
Member spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2008 at 10:09 AM / IP Logged  
haemphyst- On a side note, I always felt the way you did about the ipos, but I have had my cd collection stolen out of my car and my apartment too many times in the past, and I am back up to over 300 cd's and I didn't want to ever lose my hard earned doodiee again. I was able to get a 80g ipos from a friend for $50, and have been using the apple lossless, and I must say I am very impressed with sound quality, it is so far above and beyond the crappy mp3 sound that it blew my mind. I would never support them by buying one new, but for me it has turned into an affordable and easy way to compactly enjoy my music, and if someone steals it I wont feel I lost anything important. That was just my 2 cents, have a good one!
60% of the time it works every time!
tattooedkaos 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2008 at 10:15 AM / IP Logged  
haemphyst- On a side note, I always felt the way you did about the ipos, but I have had my cd collection stolen out of my car and my apartment too many times in the past, and I am back up to over 300 cd's and I didn't want to ever lose my hard earned doodiee again. I was able to get a 80g ipos from a friend for $50, and have been using the apple lossless, and I must say I am very impressed with sound quality, it is so far above and beyond the crappy mp3 sound that it blew my mind. I would never support them by buying one new, but for me it has turned into an affordable and easy way to compactly enjoy my music, and if someone steals it I wont feel I lost anything important. That was just my 2 cents, have a good one!
tattooedkaos 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 30, 2008 at 2:23 PM / IP Logged  
sorry about the double post, it messed up when posting, and I made the mistake of hitting reload, my bad
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic