icon

good tricks to play on co workers

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
davngr 
Copper - Posts: 109
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2008 at 2:24 AM / IP Logged  

if some one looses their job over a harmless prank, the ill feelings where there before the fact.    either way this thread if about good pranks to play on co-workers,  don't really need the *soapbox* comments.  

life is a comedy to think, a tragedy to feel
megaman 
Copper - Posts: 385
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2008 at 10:01 AM / IP Logged  

If you can't have fun at work while maintaining a good work environment, then you're in the wrong business.  Whatever bay I'm in, we always have fun.  This is the industry for fun, point-blank and Period.  What guy puts in two subs and an amp because he's bein serious?

If you want stuffy, then push your numbers up and go work in the front office.

A great prank is= a variation of the Horn-to-Brake.  Put in a relay, 85 to turn-signal(-), and 86 to Brake (+), 30 to fused +12v and 87 to Horn trigger (+).  Now the horn will only go off when they are turning and applying the brake.  You're unsuspecting victim usually takes a while before the horn goes off, that way it's not going off in your parking lot.  The look the  next morning is priceless.

Then there's the ol' "put a cut-off stinger on the outside of the roof while someone is doing an overhead" prank.

I got a newbie one day with a string of shipping air-bladders.  I put a string of three of them under the passenger front tire.  When he backed the car out of the bay after his install, BAM, BAM, BAM.  The look on his blood-drained face, was sheer horror.  Ahhh, the days of old.

jeffwhiteman 
Copper - Posts: 124
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2008 at 2:27 PM / IP Logged  
i forgot about the ole stuff under the tire trick, thats a good one! good tricks to play on co workers - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image.
chizzy 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: September 10, 2008 at 6:55 PM / IP Logged  

very very very simple but effective, had a new guy starting at work putting a basic alarm in an auto toyota. he'd finished it all, put all the dash back together and when he wasnt looking we put the gear lever into reverse, he went to test the thing one more time and abviously the starter motor wouldn't turn over. the look on his face was priceless, took him ages to figure out what was causing it.

nz represent
jayson33 
Copper - Posts: 165
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 19, 2008 at 12:17 AM / IP Logged  
Here is one for you Burn a cd of the sound of electronics shortin' out buzzin' fry sizzle, pop put the cd in a cd player  in show room so when salesman turns it on they freek out thinking they have fried something seen this done alittle while back everyone was rollin' in the floor almost pi$$ed my pants
My wife thinks bagging a truck means you kick it in the truck nuts
darkmobius 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: October 08, 2008 at 4:04 PM / IP Logged  
One of the best pranks I ever saw..  One of the installer that worked with us was getting ready to leave and move out of state.  He left at lunch to go and get his pickup,  in order to get his tools out ot shop.  While he was gone.... One of my coworkers screwed his box the workbench.  Toward the end of the day he went to remove his tools from the bay and guess what... He got so wized that he stormed into the front and went off on the store manager, who had no idea what was going on.  Needless to say that he finally got his box loose, and left.  We laughted for at least 30 minutes.
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic