the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

car thieves using laptops to steal cars?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: June 08, 2008 at 1:18 PM / IP Logged  
Don't start me off or I'll tell you about watching Johnny Cash and June Carter during the interval of a baseball match in the '60s! and I thought cricket was boring. Right now it's the Canadian GP, Austria versus Croatia and shortly Germany versus Poland on the Plasma. Today I went for a walk in my local park, everyone spoke Polish or Russian , I even saw a 911 with Moscow Plates!
lspker 
Silver - Posts: 503
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 08, 2008 at 10:30 PM / IP Logged  

Most new cars have some sort of serial data bus, all you need is an interface, the viehical source code, and a 12 year old hacker.  Tapping in through the lights, now that would be a trick..........unless they were fiberoptic two network.

chriswallace187 
Gold - Posts: 1,661
Gold spacespace
Posted: June 09, 2008 at 2:06 PM / IP Logged  
howie ll wrote:
No Kevin he doesn't play football, Wayne Rooney plays football, Beckham is a wuss and he plays like those US pussy football players. Remember young Kevin, football (soccer) is a gentleman's game played by thugs and Rugby (US footballs dad) is a thugs game played by gentlemen. Now you've got me going I'm going to shaft the fool with the '02 Explorer.
He's at it again...I guess he figures if he starts enough new threads someone will get p***ed off and not only unf*** the stuff he's already done but get that stupid chinese brand piece of garbage alarm to work properly.
C Renner's Auto Electronix
My service is cheap, quick, and good - pick any two
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: June 09, 2008 at 2:42 PM / IP Logged  
Chris I'll swear your post belongs to 02 Explorer Alarm and Remote start. car thieves using laptops to steal cars? - Page 2 -- posted image. H.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic