icon

clifford matrix 3.3x remote issues

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
fozzie1 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: September 25, 2008 at 7:56 PM / IP Logged  

I'm glad it fixed your problem, plus gives me a new brand of batteries to find. :)

I will have to see if i can find those brand of batteries. I am looking for the Mitsubishi but haven't found them at a good price, local stores only sell energizers and sonys.

It's a bad design and its tough to get ahold of Directed, unless you are a dealer. My local install shop isn't much help, lol warranty. I would like them to fix the battery issue and the paint issue. Hell I would by a new 2way remote if these problems were fixed, just to avoid going to the local shop for warranty! Maybe someone here that is authorized could help us out and get the info from directed. The 5701 is a great alarm..... if they fix the issues with the transmitter.

Good luck! Thanks for the info on the batteries that work!! beats sliding paper and tin foil!

tkellogg 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: April 30, 2009 at 11:19 PM / IP Logged  
I spray painted all of my remotes with aircraft engine primer and a high quality paint, they look about million times better and the paint doesn't come off anymore. Just take out the electronics and the button pads and paint away, it only took one light coat of each. Hope that helps.
huntersdad 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 14, 2009 at 2:07 PM / IP Logged  
i am having the same battery issue as you all. My original batteries have died and ever since I replaced them with energizer batteries they last at max 3 to 4 days some don't even last an hour. I was wondering if the paper and aluminum foil idea is still working or not and does anyone know where to get these other batteries from in the immediate area of south louisiana?
u ever flew on the ground?
huntersdad 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM / IP Logged  
its a viper 5701 Le also
u ever flew on the ground?
profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: June 23, 2009 at 4:58 PM / IP Logged  
Alright, I got the same unit installed and both transmitter and feature programmings got locked out.
DEI authorized installers know what's going on? What have they post over the DEI forum?
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: June 26, 2009 at 10:21 AM / IP Logged  
DEI authorized installers know what's going on? What have they post over the DEI forum?
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic