icon

first alarm, 2003 cavalier

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
lnhiv 
Copper - Posts: 54
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 21, 2008 at 12:44 AM / IP Logged  
Sorry Megaman, I posted while you were posting; so thank you for the module number. I still just don't think it's going to be worth the extra $15-20 for the remote start system, plus the $60-100 for the 689.
2003 Chevy Cavalier coupe
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: October 21, 2008 at 7:04 PM / IP Logged  
ok dunno bout the other systems you're considering but, i would strongly reccomend the viper 5002 i've installed alot, the coverage in high frequency areas is great, and it has on board relays for locks and immobilizer so you won't need additonal relays that may commplicate the install for you as it's ur first install. lemme know what u decide, laters hope i hellped
commit your way to jehovah and he will act in your behalf. psalms 37:5
lnhiv 
Copper - Posts: 54
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 21, 2008 at 7:43 PM / IP Logged  
I've talked to quite a few local installers that I know, and they all said the same thing...if the price isn't an issue, get the Viper (the clifford and viper are the same price, so it's not).
So here's what I'm going to do then:
Viper 5002
506T Sonic Sensor
515R Backup Battery Siren
The last thing is whether or not to get the tilt sensor and/or which one to get (the 500 or the 507). Any opinions as to whether or not to get one, and if so which one? Pros/cons of each? Any input on these is greatly appreciated.
2003 Chevy Cavalier coupe
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic