icon

viper 5900 scion tc 2006 5spd

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dwn4cause 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: December 14, 2008 at 11:14 AM / IP Logged  

**Mainly would like to know if I can use the turbo time function with out hooking up the remote start feature(clutch bypass, keysense, ect.)

I am installing a Viper 5900 alarm in 06 scion tc 5spd. I have installed alarms before but it’s been awhile since I have done this. Before anyone says leave it to the professionals, I enjoying doing this type of work and have a sense of accomplishment after it’s done. I did take my moms car to get an alarm installed and they hacked up the car and wiring, very poor job. Anyways I called Viper and asked them, I mainly want to use the alarm with the turbo timer function enabled, and they said I need to hook up the remote start basically.

Questions
1.The H1/6 violet (+) door trigger input – this is not used correct
2.The H1/8 green (-) door trigger is used and a diode is used to isolate the doors.
3.the H1/10 WHITE/ blue remote start (-) activation input – says in needs 2 factory ground pulses for remote start to activate, do I have to connect this wire or just leave it open and press the * button twice for remote start.
4.The H1/11 white (+/-) selectable light flash, if I connect near the headlight switch (-) then there is no need to use a relay.
5.I don’t think any of the H2 wires are used (I am not using outputs)
a. H2/1 light blue 200ma 2nd unlock output
b. H2/2 with/black 200 ma (-) channel 5 output
c. H2/3 violet/black 200 ma (-) channel 4 output
d. H2/4 GREEN / WHITE (-) factory alarm rearm
e. H2/5 gray/black diesel wait to start
f. H2/6 Light GREEN/ black (-) factory disarm
6.The Scion has a second starter wire but the Viper 5900 only has one output a purple wire?
7.My only concern, I know remote start on a manual can be a hazard but my question is how can the switch for the clutch be bypass for the remote start to be activated (besides always deactivating it). Can I use the H3/5 blue/white wire which supplies 200ma(-) as soon as the remote start process is engaged.
8.I know I can use the XK05 module or 556UW, which seems easy enough to hook up, 12V +, ground, keysense (-) black wire, pink (ignition input) same as the yellow wire on the alarm (+) (ignition input) anything I am missing.
Thankyou for all your help in advance.

t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: December 14, 2008 at 1:34 PM / IP Logged  

keep in mind i've never done this vehicle,

violet(+)door trigger not used, correct

green (-)dr trigger yes, if you have individual door ajar indicators, yes to diode isolation also,

WHITE/ blueunused

white (+ -) selectable light flash, no relay needed if ur neg at headlight switch

ok

light blue, second unlock, only if ur doing progressive locking

GREEN/ black and GREEN / WHITE just as they state factory disarm and rearm wires

use a relay off the purple wire in the xcrs to trigger second starter wire

that's all i got, ur going to have to install the remote start basically to have the turbo timer working.

others will post about ur bypass questions.

commit your way to jehovah and he will act in your behalf. psalms 37:5

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic