icon

window roll up w/warn away, aux channel

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Kevinfwb 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2009 at 4:41 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks, I'll give it a try. In essence the aux isn't providing the ground signal to the 530T, it's breaking the signal to the 530T from the GWA wire. Thanks.
Kevinfwb 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2009 at 12:24 PM / IP Logged  
I am trying to accomplish the same thing as the original poster and here is what I have so far.
I've connected a relay to the GWA wire going to the 530T. I also connected a pulse aux channel to the relay that causes a brief interrupt to the GWA and causes the windows to roll up. All is well with that. I want to have the warn-away on the 508D proximity sensor also trigger a window roll-up. I spliced the green wire from the 508D to the same relay as the aux channel. This kind of works. The 508D does trigger the relay and starts the windows to roll up, but the movement of the windows trips the 508D and causes the relay to cycle. This results in the windows pausing while in transit because the 508D interrupts the GWA wire a 2nd time. I think I have a solution, can someone chime in and let me know if one is preferred over the other.   Method 1: Splice the activation during output wire from the 530T to it's own trigger wire. The 530T would basically trigger itself once the windows were in motion. Method 2: Connect the activation during output wire to a relay that interrupts the signal from the proximity sensor. I think both would work but connecting the activation during output wire to the 530T trigger would be easiest for me. Thanks -Kevin
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic