dodge ram remote start 2009

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
richl68 
Copper - Posts: 107
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 15, 2009 at 2:11 PM / IP Logged  

gr3atm3linko wrote:
How do you upgrade your status from rookie on this site..., donate?

By responding to post and building up your post count...

gr3atm3linko 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2009 at 2:21 AM / IP Logged  
ahh, thanks, cuz I'm a rookie, lol.
billwill001 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: September 16, 2009 at 6:35 PM / IP Logged  

so ive been to the fotin website and all the links from there, where and how do you buy the EVO-CHR - Chrysler All-In-One Ignition Module With Immobilizer Bypass?

thanks

racing_bidule 
Copper - Posts: 66
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 17, 2009 at 12:49 AM / IP Logged  

Why don't you go with the iDatalink modules.

ADS-AL CA, it,s a known product and it does ALL the Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep/Plymouth vehicles using only one key to program, no WIN module modifications, no ring, all by data and the coverage is from 1999 to 2010 vehicles.

If you don't have the Weblink to flash your module, ask your distributor to flash it for you or you can by the ADS-ALOM CA preloaded.

Regards!

If you fail on your first attempt, at least destroy all evidence you tried!
gr3atm3linko 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: September 22, 2009 at 10:05 PM / IP Logged  
Yes, I finally too managed to do a combo in one. It's a quad cab with the 5.7 Liter. We use Omega starters so, I used an OL-AL(MDB)-ALL with the CH4 Firmware. I couldn't get it to program correctly with the DBI cord so I had to use the standard wiring mode. All in all it works with some minor bugs, but it starts. I had to run it as tachless even though there is a tach output on the bypass, the parking lights aren't really working off of the alarm/start combo, but rather the factory security but the result is similar. Those issues are minor but erksome. I really wish that the DBI plug would have worked as designed, saving valuable time and energy, and producing a cleaner, more professional installation, but, after flashing it with that option engaged, and hooking up the bypass, it would not program. The Omega intall guide contradicts itself and adds a few wires that aren't supposed to be hooked up, but this 2 year old bypass is new to them, and publishing faulty, incomplete, and misleading installation manuals is kind of their thing. From what I've been told the software for this and other like vehicles with the Tip Start system just came out about a month ago, so glitchy it may be. The important thing is that it works, and just remember be kind to yourself and each other.
tjdurham 
Copper - Posts: 180
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 23, 2009 at 11:01 PM / IP Logged  
I finally got in a EVO-CHR and put it in my 09 Ram SL. Used an Avital 4100 ibstall literally took 20 minutes. The tach output programmed. The only wires you have to hook to the vehicle are 12 Volts I just tied into the trailer brake controller thats 30 amps,  ground for the RS,Parking lights, and a hood pin as my truck had no factory one. PK lights I just went to pin 30 on the factory relay under hood. Very impressed with this module.
tj
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic