icon

need to find remote for astroflex

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
lanpartyz 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: March 18, 2009 at 9:34 PM / IP Logged  
I need to find replacement fobs. I purchased a car that didnt come with fobs. After buying the car i noticed the antenna and followed the wire under the dash. I found the brain and a master key taped up for the remote start. the car is a 2005 toyota corolla s and the alarm is an astroflex part number 392-127-301 rev ec. I used the dealer locator and the dealer is only a mile away but they no longer deal with astroflex and they are having a hard time finding a supplier to get the part from.
also how can i tell what features are installed?
need to find remote for astroflex -- posted image.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 18, 2009 at 11:06 PM / IP Logged  

turn the unit over and give a MODEL#  anything but the part #

I see in your pic  the connectors P2,3,and 4 No P1 so no alarm, just remote start and keyless.

lanpartyz 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2009 at 4:38 AM / IP Logged  
the only place that I saw the word model it had EC next to it and no numbers.  I will look again today and hopefully get luckier....    Thanks for the reply.
lanpartyz 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2009 at 5:43 AM / IP Logged  
ok I looked again this morning.  it says Astroflex Remote Starter then it says model and next to that a big EC with Rev 1 really small next to the big EC.  There is no actual model number listed.  The serial number is ec1336083.  i tried to capture with a pic but wasnt able to get a readable pic to show you I'm not crazy. 
lanpartyz 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2009 at 8:59 AM / IP Logged  

Ok I got somewhat of a readable pic to show that there is no obvious model info. 

need to find remote for astroflex -- posted image.

lanpartyz 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 23, 2009 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  
ok.... some luck....
The deal found the remote in his drawer. He mailed it in a standard letter envelope and it busted out during shipping. I called the usps claims department and after 1 week it turned up! So I have a remote 392-052-304 J5F-TX2000 has green light and does lite up. has 4 buttons but doesnt seem to do anything to the car but it lites so I think the charge is good. Any suggestions?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 23, 2009 at 8:11 PM / IP Logged  

Flip up #8 dip (the tiny switches on the brain) then hit the brake pedal ONE TIME.

Then push the unlock button on the remote. The brain should "click"

Next step.... hit the brake 1 time.... done!

Hit the start button!

lanpartyz 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 23, 2009 at 9:07 PM / IP Logged  
then flip 8 back?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic