icon

8l3z 19g365 ba

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
aurora24 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2009 at 8:55 PM / IP Logged  

chev104275, I have the  8L3Z-19G365-BA   module now, but how do I get it over my ignition ??? Tried to pull it off, any sugestions? Does it fit over or under the transponder on the column.

Thanks.

mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2009 at 9:35 PM / IP Logged  
Man, it makes it so much easier for us to help you, if you would post all your questions under one thread. You have 3 back to back questions. instead of being able to answer everything in one shot, I have to click on 3 different questions. Have you pulled the steering column cover?
aurora24 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2009 at 11:42 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks mikvot, but I was hoping chev104275,  replied as he was the one who replied to my prievious question. I only wanted him to expand on his answer. I thought my question was clear in that as I did state his name. I am not use to this forum, but I use several other forums, with my motorcycle, and atv group. I am very close to finishing this project, and I love this group.

Thanks.

mikvot 
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2009 at 12:01 AM / IP Logged  
aurora24 wrote:

Thanks mikvot, but I was hoping chev104275,  replied as he was the one who replied to my prievious question. I thought my question was clear in that as I did state his name.

The easiest way to get ahold of him, would be to pm him directly....that's what it's there for

aurora24 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 04, 2009 at 12:24 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks again mikvot. I did research this before attempting this, and unfortunately the weather did not agree with me. Lieing upside down on my seat in the rain...lol. I have learned alot from this forum, and with my current military experience of over 30 years, I  am not afraid of the job, but we do try to do things by the book... In this case the book was vague..., and my other answers were all different.. I am not familiar with this forum for how things are done, but I plan to stay here for a while. I figure I am over 1/2 way thru this install, at only a cost of $60.00, including the interface, so I had only a few questions left to ask.

Thanks all.

mikvot 
Posted: April 04, 2009 at 12:31 AM / IP Logged  
No problem....well, if you have any questions, you think i might be able to answer for you, let me know. I've installed for Ford dealerships for the last 5 years, so I consider myself qualified to answer any Ford questions.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic