icon

asianwolf dual zone proximity sensor prob

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
reelizmpro 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: June 21, 2009 at 2:52 PM / IP Logged  
So I diode isolated the prewarn and full contacts for my Asianwolf proximity sensor. Prewarn is fine. The problem I'm having is that the full contact isn't working right. There is a sensitivity threshold where it doesn't trigger at all or it triggers all the time. I cannot find a middle ground. The dual shock and prewarn of the proximity sensor all work fine. I don't know what to make of it...bad unit?
reelizmpro 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 22, 2009 at 3:06 PM / IP Logged  
Got off the phone with Wolf innovations. They're local so I'm going to drive by there and swap out the unit. A warning to those buying this unit, adjust the knobs by hand only. I used a small flathead and twisted one of the cheap plastic knobs off.
reelizmpro 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 23, 2009 at 8:45 PM / IP Logged  
After searching various threads on this site. I found a post by someone claiming that the Wolf proximity sensor MUST have it's own separate power source. Didn't make much sense to me but I tried it anyway and it worked! The sensor is fully operational now.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic