icon

’97 hyundai tiburon alarm wiring problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
yimke 
Copper - Posts: 417
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2009 at 1:53 PM / IP Logged  
I wish I could touch more BMW's like you. I only do about 1 a month, but i like them a lot better than Mercedes. Mercs can burn and die slowly. I would call myself a Mitsubishi guru, cause I do tons of them and have owned quite a few.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2009 at 5:09 PM / IP Logged  
Funnily enough  you will rarely see me answer questions on Rams/F150's etc.etc  Not really surpprising I did do an 05 Ram recently and I've done a couple of Litenings, but generally Euro and Jap, stil prefer Japs, ref. your comment, personal car is a '99 Galant, G4 alarm and remote start with Alpine* H/U and a mix of SAS and Infinity speakers. Nothing like the 3 Galants I had in the 80s with multiple amps, 10 speakers, 2 carphones, ah those were the days.  *Yes my Alpine is 2+years old, I wouldn't touch the current crop, they've cheapend them.
drummerdude 
Member - Posts: 32
Member spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2009 at 6:23 PM / IP Logged  
WOW, you guys really are cooky pet monkeyes, I know how to wire an alarm and I can find the wires at different places in the car, but I would like to find them within a foot of where I am installing the alarm. I am NOT asking how to identify wires, I AM asking where the driver's kick panel wiring harness that contains the colored wires that are listed in the vehicle diagram for a 97 tiburon, and please don't hijack my topic, if you want to pat each other on the back, or make yourself sound amazing to the other person do it in a PM. if you are not going to post where the specific wiring harness is that I am looking for, then don't post anything at all.
I have gained this by philosophy: that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of the law.
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 05, 2009 at 7:06 PM / IP Logged  

drummerdude wrote:
WOW, you guys really are cooky pet monkeyes, I know how to wire an alarm and I can find the wires at different places in the car, but I would like to find them within a foot of where I am installing the alarm. I am NOT asking how to identify wires, I AM asking where the driver's kick panel wiring harness that contains the colored wires that are listed in the vehicle diagram for a 97 tiburon, and please don't hijack my topic, if you want to pat each other on the back, or make yourself sound amazing to the other person do it in a PM. if you are not going to post where the specific wiring harness is that I am looking for, then don't post anything at all.

They're in the drivers kick panel.

Kevin Pierson
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: July 06, 2009 at 11:53 AM / IP Logged  
Frankly, you are being rather pompous and irritable especially when so far 3 of us have given you the right answer, DRIVER'S BLOODY KICKWELL!  If you have a problem with looming up more than 1 ft, buy some more bloody insulating tape.
drummerdude 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 06, 2009 at 12:01 PM / IP Logged  

WOW AGAIN, I thought I might get some stupid answers, but I thought someone would be helpful

I Obviously know where the driver's kick panel is ********, and I know that the wires are in the Driver's Kick panel

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT CAN TELL ME BY EXPERIENCE WHERE THE SPECIFIC WIRE HARNESS THAT I NEED< IS AT WHAT PLACE IN THE DRIVERS KICK PANEL AND HOPEFULLY WITH PICTURES.

if you honestly think you are being helpful with answers like the driver's kick panel wiring harness is in the driver's kick panel, then you are obviously a little slow, so please be helpful and not sarcastic. thank you, if you can't tell me exactly which of the 10 harnesses in the kick panel I need or can't show me a picture of whcih one it is, then just don't post an answer, so far you all have only tried to answer questions I am NOT asking and have avoided the only one in which I have requested help.

I have gained this by philosophy: that I do without being commanded what others do only from fear of the law.
drummerdude 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 06, 2009 at 12:03 PM / IP Logged  
Please, I am looking for someone who knows which wire harness in the driver;s kick panel I need in a 97 tiburon, thank you
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 06, 2009 at 1:10 PM / IP Logged  

You do realize that it would take a professional installer less then 5 minutes to find and verify the correct wires in the kick panel, right?  So, instead of spending a few minutes with a meter, you've spent 5 DAYS on an installers forum calling people names and generally being a jerk to the people you are asking for help.

We've answered your question multiple times - if you want more detailed information maybe you would be better off asking in a tiburon specific forum instead of a general 12vdc forum.

Kevin Pierson
drummerdude 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 06, 2009 at 1:18 PM / IP Logged  
no, I am being a jerk to people who are treating me like an idiot, and not answering the actual question I have asked, and I have looked for the right color wire and done some testing and the only loom I didn't test is the one I can't get to, so I am trying to find out if I need to find the wires somewhere else because that is the loom I need, or is there one that i am missing, I am looking for direct information from a specific make and model vehicle, and all I have got is your supposedly PRO information, I must noy be abywhere near a pro, but would appreciate an answer to the actual question(s) I have asked, thank you
drummerdude 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 06, 2009 at 4:33 PM / IP Logged  
KPierson wrote:

- if you want more detailed information maybe you would be better off asking in a tiburon specific forum instead of a general 12vdc forum.

see, now that is a valid answer to the question. I would expect no replies before I would have expected people to tell me to use a multimeter or tell me where it is when the name gives me the same answer.

Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic