icon

2010 honda pilot

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
pcr-63 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2009 at 4:47 PM / IP Logged  

I have read some of the other post that touch on the subject but no real answer (older pilot) but I did a 2010 honda pilot adding an amp to the factory radio all supplied by the customer rockford 2 channel amp 2 10 mtx subs with a apex loc everything is good until I close the door the sub vibrate really bad I open the door its gone, I changed the loc, to a d.e.i, then moved it, changed my amp ground, grounded the amp chasis, tryed a ground loop iso, nothing.  I was told by a freind 2 things this site and to unplug the mics for the noise cancelling system he said he had not done it in this car but in an older prelude so i gave it a shot, when I did  the noise stopped I thought I had got it, but when I unpluged the mic the factory bluetooth didnt work they could not hear her talk beause I unpluged the mic.  Does anybody have an idea I called metra and they had nothing for me cant really blame them the car is so new.  Any help would be great

Thanks

yimke 
Copper - Posts: 417
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 23, 2009 at 10:37 PM / IP Logged  
This is similar to the honda accord. See if you can just unplug the back one if it goes away. Because the bluetooth one will be up front.
pcr-63 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2009 at 4:45 PM / IP Logged  

I tried just the rear that it didn't stop the vibrating,  What i did was closed the door so it would vibrate then unplug the front mic and it stoped when i put it back in the noise came back and then took it back out  noise gone,  so im unsure what to do there has to be a way  there is a shop over here that said he knew how to do it but he would tell me, didnt want to give out the secert.

cuase thanks for the input though

icearrow6 
Copper - Posts: 497
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 24, 2009 at 6:13 PM / IP Logged  
plug the L.O.C. to the front speakers. or the back of the radio.
pcr-63 
Member spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2009 at 3:57 PM / IP Logged  

I tired the just the front and then just the rears still did it I wanted to use the factory sub so she could use the factory sub controls from the radio,  I didnt try the wire before the amp i will try that.

thanks

pcr-63 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 06, 2009 at 12:29 PM / IP Logged  
well guys the customer took it to the shop (that wouldnt tell me the way to do it) got it finished there. I havent been able to get her here to see what they did, so i have no info for you.  If she does for some reason come in I will update the post

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic