the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

Stereo displays

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
csorb 
Copper - Posts: 317
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2003 at 6:15 AM / IP Logged  
Hi. I shall be opening store soon and I need to know where I can get displays and fixtures. Is there somewhere specific to go for stereo kiosk displays? Can I get them throught he manufacturers. Any help would be appreciated.
midwayelec 
Copper - Posts: 52
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2003 at 7:07 AM / IP Logged  
I work at a shop in Indiana, we were actually getting ready to put up our older display up on Ebay. It's a very nice board. If you'd like to know more about it, give me shop a call. We have an 800 number, it's 800-992-5689 and ask for Gregg or Derich.
Sean Cawby
Midway Electronics
Rensselaer, IN
219-866-3716
turbotalon1 
Member - Posts: 6
Member spacespace
Posted: April 01, 2003 at 5:08 PM / IP Logged  
if u want to impress people, make your own and maybe show off your fiberglass work. i work at best buy and our product specific displays come from the manufacturer.
drvnbysound 
Silver - Posts: 289
Silver spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2003 at 9:39 AM / IP Logged  
I suggest that you look into a company called MTI. They make some of the best displays on the market, as far as I know. And offer excellent tech support. Upon the purchase of a display from them, they come to your location and set up the display, teach you how to use it properly. If anything goes wrong with the display you just give them a call and they will send a tech out to your shop to work on it. I do not have their number on me at this time, however I would think that you should be able to find some information on the company online. Sorry I couldnt provide more information, but its a great start.
midwayelec 
Copper - Posts: 52
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 02, 2003 at 12:54 PM / IP Logged  
All I'm saying, is that starting your own business has enough costs in it. Wherever you can save money you should, especially when you can get a real nice display, for a lot cheaper than a brand new one. Only reason we stopped using it is because we built a new car audio room and built our own display into it. I'd say at least check it out. As far as support, we used it for years, if you ever have any problems I'm sure we would help you out.
Sean Cawby
Midway Electronics
Rensselaer, IN
219-866-3716
csorb 
Copper - Posts: 317
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 03, 2003 at 6:30 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks for all the info. I certainly shall follow up on some of your suggestions! Thanks again.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic