09 crv, autopage c3 rs603

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
witxp 
Copper - Posts: 51
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 21, 2009 at 2:07 PM / IP Logged  

Hi,

I have most of the wires connected, but when I got to the tach, I couldn't figure out how to get it out to the engine bay. Does anyone know if there is a grommet somewhere near the driver side?

Do I have to drill a hole through?

Thanks

kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: November 21, 2009 at 2:17 PM / IP Logged  

On the 2007 CRV there is a nice, unused hole with gromet high above the gas pedal.  It is small, 1/2 inch, but big enough for the tach and hood pin wires.  For the tach, I go to a fuel injector, any wire not Black, BLACK/ white or Yellow/black.

Soldering is fun!
witxp 
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2009 at 10:41 PM / IP Logged  

Hi everyone,

My remote start is working great thanks everyone.

The only question I have left is does anyone know which is the factory rearm wire?

Do I really need it? When I hit the lock button the factory alarm rearms. I guess it is only when the remote start times out is when I would need it to rearm the system.

Thanks

witxp 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2009 at 7:43 AM / IP Logged  
bump...anyone?
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,783
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 01, 2009 at 4:02 PM / IP Logged  
I believe you are correct about the alarm re-arm after a R/S time out.  The ADS DLSL HA won't do it but the C3-RS603 should.  We use Ultra Start & Compustar so I am not familiar with the Autopage unit but on their web site it says it has a "200ma ground programmable output for horn or factory alarm re-arm".   Program that output for "pulse after shutdown"  and attach to the cars Alarm arm wire.  It's the pink wire in the driver kick or at MICU, green 34 pin plug, at the back of the fuse box, pin 32.  
Soldering is fun!
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic