icon

cl100 carlink

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: January 09, 2010 at 8:24 PM / IP Logged  
any body knows who is handling this system today. cant find it on audiovox website, i did send them a message, we see how long they take to get back to me. this did have a lifetime subscription.
system is kind of old what other systems are out there like this.
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 09, 2010 at 9:22 PM / IP Logged  
They were still activating units as of last February. I believe they are only a three year activation, not lifetime like the packaging on the older units states. The fax number on the included form of the older units does not work. If you have a look at this post it contains the correct fax number.
DEI has the new "smartstart" systems which work with an iPhone app.
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
godd dan it 
Copper - Posts: 446
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 11, 2010 at 6:30 PM / IP Logged  
I wish Audiovox would come out with an app for the cell phone too. But I read an article that they didnt sell too many Car Link's, so they most likely wont come out with the app.
boodaddy 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: June 28, 2010 at 10:31 AM / IP Logged  
Does anyone know if they are still in business? I have had carlink for a while, but I called a few hours ago, and got a recording saying the number had been disconnected. The number I have always called is: 800-495-7677
jryan15 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2010 at 6:57 AM / IP Logged  

I am also having issues...  I've been calling for two days with no answer.  I know that the system was working as late as September which was the last time that I used it.  I've submitted a support request with Audiovox, we'll see if I get a response.

boodaddy 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2010 at 10:43 AM / IP Logged  
same here.no answer now. keep us posted on what they say.
godd dan it 
Copper - Posts: 446
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2010 at 4:43 PM / IP Logged  
jryan15 wrote:

I am also having issues...  I've been calling for two days with no answer.  I know that the system was working as late as September which was the last time that I used it.  I've submitted a support request with Audiovox, we'll see if I get a response.

What happened? The system doesnt work right now? I have a Carlink too, but havent used it in awhile.

jim hunter 
Silver - Posts: 351
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2010 at 7:56 PM / IP Logged  
the number i have is for seagate( who handles the activations, even though audiovox has discontinued the product, seagate says they are still honoring unactivated activations) 1-800-705-8765
boodaddy 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2010 at 9:22 PM / IP Logged  
Wonder what they will say when the main line is down, even though they are still activating units?
jryan15 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: October 23, 2010 at 8:01 AM / IP Logged  
Customer support told me to contact Seagate just as jim had posted. The system worked this morning though. I used it daily last winter with only one or two outages. Not sure why it was out all day yesteday, but if it happens again, I'll call Seagate and post back. Thanks.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic