icon

honda crv 2003 central locking

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ashwin 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2010 at 3:51 PM / IP Logged  

Dear people, i hope someone could help me, i have an european model crv from 2003, i build a clifford matrix alarm in it with the wiring diagram from this site, only i cant get the central locking to work, i have an original honda transmitter to open and close the doors, according to several wiring diagrams there should be a WHITE/ blue and a WHITE/ green cabel in the drivers kick panel in a gray plug, i simply don't have these wires in this plug, when i open the doors with the transmitter or with the drivers doorlock i hear a relay klicking under the dash so there should be some wires somewhere where i can connect my open and close wires from my alarm system,can someone tell me where i can find these wires for an european model,

thanks in advance,

ashwin

Honda CRV 2.0 build 2003

kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,787
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2010 at 4:02 PM / IP Logged  

Not sure if there is a difference on the European models.  But here is a link to a web site :  http://www.bulldogsecurity.com/

They have some pictures of the lock/unlock wires you are looking for.  Perhaps the difference is your drivers kick panel is on the right and ours is on the left.  Did you try looking in the other kick panel?

Soldering is fun!
ashwin 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2010 at 4:28 PM / IP Logged  

Hi kreg357, i live in the netherlands, we also have the steering wheel to the left, just like you, i looked on the website, can't find the pictures you're telling about just the same wiring diagram of the CR-V , can you send me those pics

thanks in advance

Ashwin

x1le 
Copper - Posts: 171
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2010 at 4:34 PM / IP Logged  
ashwin wrote:

Hi kreg357, i live in the netherlands, we also have the steering wheel to the left, just like you, i looked on the website, can't find the pictures you're telling about just the same wiring diagram of the CR-V , can you send me those pics

thanks in advance

Ashwin

look up your car and then scroll all the way down.
kreg357 
Platinum - Posts: 7,787
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2010 at 4:48 PM / IP Logged  

The pictures are at the bottom of the wire listing.  Quite a few actually.  Here is a direct link to the lock/unlock wire picture. 

http://64.85.6.121/diagrams/Images.asp?ImageID=672&link=BULLDOG

Looks like it is high up in the kick panel.

Soldering is fun!
ashwin 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2010 at 5:31 PM / IP Logged  

Dear Kreg, i have a gray plug indeed but not the 2 wires,i do have the wire for the back glass to pop open, but not the two wires for central locking, i will t ake some pictures of my grayplug so you can see the difference,

thanks in advance,

ashwin

t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,608
Platinum spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2010 at 6:56 PM / IP Logged  
Doesn't that vehicle have a rocker switch to control the locks?
commit your way to jehovah and he will act in your behalf. psalms 37:5
ashwin 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2010 at 1:45 AM / IP Logged  

No indeed, i can't lock the car from inside, i don't have a switch for it, i only got two original transmitters to open and close the doors and i can open and close all doors through the drivers cilinder doorlock., i really think the european crv's are different then the ones which are made for Us market. Infact i also don't have the green factory alarmplug next to the steering colum so thats why perhaps i don't have the 2 open/close wires in the grayplug.

Still, when i open and close the doors with the transmitter i hear a relay clicking somewhere underneath the dash so there must be something to connect my alarm wires.

Ashwin 

howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2010 at 2:01 AM / IP Logged  
On earlier units the control relay unit was inside the driver's door, WHITE/ red lock motor wire and WHITE/ something unlock motor wire,TEST you need a 451m or two relays and 5 wire this setup.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic