simplyfalling 
Copper - Posts: 69
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2010 at 1:36 PM / IP Logged  

you should be able to utilize either

a: 1w900fmr (remote model #) and ant-1w900fm msrp for combo $60

or

b: 1wamr (remote model#) and ant-am msrp for combo $55

either of those two combos should give you full functionality (lock/unlock/rem start/trunk)  I have them available if you want them.

I can also get you replacement harness' if you want those as well

awparran 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2010 at 6:06 PM / IP Logged  

HI:

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  Can you give me  quote on the harness and fm combo in US dollars?  Will this include shipping?  I live near Calgary, Alberta Canada

"I know all about cars. I can look at the headlights and tell you which way it is going." Mitch Hedberg Comedian 1967-2005
awparran 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2010 at 6:11 PM / IP Logged  

Send me a personal email and I will give you my credit card information, or would you prefer a US money order?  But I guess we'd need to settel the above first.

"I know all about cars. I can look at the headlights and tell you which way it is going." Mitch Hedberg Comedian 1967-2005
simplyfalling 
Copper - Posts: 69
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2010 at 3:48 PM / IP Logged  
Send me an email. Themusicstore@comcast.net
I can ship to canada, with customs basic shipping with ups is 26 bucks on top of the price of whatever remote kit you want. Be aware that the canadian version of these units allows for MUCH better range, and features, and my US versions may not work as well (they should be fine, just covering my butt). Let me know.
awparran 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 24, 2010 at 4:07 AM / IP Logged  
 Interesting.  Let me look around as when this comes through customs there is a GST tax charge and and inport fee, which can take a $20 item up to $50. IF you ship it via regular post, it might be far less..
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic