icon

5902 no guide

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chp10_8 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: March 11, 2010 at 11:01 PM / IP Logged  
ok never mind the last post figured it out got the alarm working now just need asst on the remote start part with the relays can n-e one asst??????
the remote start only works when the ignition is in ACC mode or Run if its off it will not work any ideas?
jeremytravis 
Copper - Posts: 62
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2010 at 4:16 PM / IP Logged  

How are you bypassing the PK3 immobilizer system? If you are using a bypass module I would re-check your wiring.

**advanced mecp certified
chp10_8 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 13, 2010 at 4:57 PM / IP Logged  
its D2D only the wires that are needed are used, and the RS it's not due to the key not being in the ignition its something with the wiring I believe cause it only activates when the ignition is turned to the ACC position or the Run position after that I can turn the ignition off and remove the key and it works fine, when the ignition is off the Cluster panel activates and then shuts down!
sneakycyber 
Silver - Posts: 413
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2010 at 5:04 PM / IP Logged  
Make sure you test your ignition wires.. Ign 1 will test 12v + in the crank and the run position, The starter will test 12+ in the crank position only. IGN 2 will test 12+ when the car is in the run position and in the acc position it will test ground or off when in the crank position. Acc wire will test 12+ in the run position and acc position then test off or ground when cranking.
Edit: hope you get it working if not we can get together later this week on the phone. I will be busy most of the week I have a few jobs coming in and I am back to school off spring break so it may be the weekend before I have time. We will get you working soon though.
chp10_8 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2010 at 6:36 PM / IP Logged  
Ok, sneakycyber thanks for all your help got it working what the problem was, was that I had 2 starter wires and the other wire was not cut clipped the wire and all works fine now A/C, Radio, everything works just one issue but I think its with the bypass module the key has to be next the the halo for it to RS. It will do it one time after the key is removed but any other time the key has to be next to it. I was reading on the DLPKGM installation guide that you can cut the ire so I will try that and see what happens will keep you posted. And, again thanks for the support.
sneakycyber 
Silver - Posts: 413
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2010 at 11:45 PM / IP Logged  
Glad its working. and yes it sounds like your bypass isn't working correctly.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic