icon

1994 acura integra ls

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bouncier 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2010 at 4:19 PM / IP Logged  

can someone post the wiring diagram for a 1994 acura integra ls?  I see one for the legend.  Are they the same? 

Guy that had car previous cut wires and was using the car for illegal means I fear.  Specifically, the ABS light stays on with the battery charge light.  There is no problem with the charging as the car starts every time all the time.   Friend says the fans are not running to cool the car but the car doesn't get hot. 

I need all the wiring from fuse boxes, enging, etc. 

Thanks very much.  I have owner's manual if you'd like it on your site or if any one needs that.  Working on service manual as well.

bouncier

sjm
ianarian 
Copper - Posts: 516
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2010 at 9:46 PM / IP Logged  
Does the ABS work? Those Integra's had ABS issues that caused that light to come on.   If the ABS does not work due to a mechanical failure with a device, there is no way to turn that light off.
This is what I do for FUN!
bouncier 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 26, 2010 at 11:45 AM / IP Logged  

How do you tell if the ABS is working??  the brakes work, but i have yet to find a good reason to slam them...  so if the light remains on all of the time, what about the little battery charger that is also illuminated continuously?

This is lots of fun when you can find something,  i hate looking for things that don't exist which is not going to be the case here i'm sure!!

sjm
ianarian 
Copper - Posts: 516
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 26, 2010 at 4:41 PM / IP Logged  
Have you tried any reset procedures yet? Found most likely in a Acura forum... The charging light... sometimes disconnecting the negative battery terminal (until the vehicles capacitors drain out)(usually 5 min) will reset certain electronic components. More than likely a diagnosis from Acura will yield a bad ABS master cylinder, costing over a grand. Also, check the fuse.
This is what I do for FUN!
bouncier 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 27, 2010 at 12:25 PM / IP Logged  

hey thanks so much for your suggestions.  sometimes this stuff can be overwhelming - unless you're like me and think you know it all!!  Not!!  but I am open to learning and who knows, may rebuild the engine some day!!  i'll be back i'm sure!!

sjm
bouncier 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 04, 2010 at 4:33 PM / IP Logged  

I still need the wiring diagram if anyone has it or knows where best to find it.  I have service manual and owner's manual if anyone needs those.

thanks

sjm
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 04, 2010 at 5:02 PM / IP Logged  
Try the Honda Forum Integra = Legend...NOT
Integra = Civic YES!
The "BATTERY CHARGER" Icon is the engine throwing fault codes. Or the alternator drive belt has failed,or even the alternator. Flat battery?
Either way if diagnostic equipment doesn't clear those warning lights, then = $$$$
91stt 
Silver - Posts: 564
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 04, 2010 at 10:59 PM / IP Logged  
The entire wiring diagram is about 2.45 meg but I think the following should assist you with your problem.
ABS wiring diagram
ABS warning light troubleshooting
Charging system wiring diagram
Charging light troubleshooting
Take note of the WHITE/ blue wire that is common with both systems.
bouncier 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 07, 2010 at 3:57 PM / IP Logged  

hey once again, many thanks for diagrams.  Is the entire diagram located somewhere that I can access it?  Or is it on your system? 

I do need that as the guy who abused the vehicle previous was an idiot and drove into things rather than around them.  Then he cut nearly every single wire so he could sell stuff for dope.

More specifically, I need the wiring pertaining to the cooling fans.  They are not working and have been bound with much tape!!  

I really appreciate it if you could help me out with this; and more than appreciate what you have given already!!

bouncier

sjm
91stt 
Silver - Posts: 564
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 08, 2010 at 2:16 PM / IP Logged  
The diagrams are on my computer
PM me your email address & I'll email it to you Sunday night

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic