icon

viper 5901 remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
joebubba 
Copper - Posts: 107
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 02, 2010 at 8:43 PM / IP Logged  
You didn't answer my question about bypass requirements. I assume a 93 honda doesn't have an immobilizer system?
Check this link out for heavy guage harness connections
And this one
daygobaker 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: May 02, 2010 at 10:04 PM / IP Logged  
okay...i was on the verge of sending it off, had it disconnected...but decided to give it one more try...i plugged the brain back in, learned the tach and went through the whole menu 3 skipping 9 and 10....and what do you know...everything just starts to work.....and the question about the relay...it wasn't connected...but i still able to have the remote start work while inside the car and holding down clutch.....after i got the remote to work once...i connected the purple 200 ma wire....and now i dont have to be inside the car for it to work....but it works now!
daygobaker 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2010 at 10:25 AM / IP Logged  
How fast are your guy's response when an event happens? I just installed my alarm and i noticed that it take a while for the remote to get a message. I would open my door and wait like 30 secs. Then it would tell me that the door trigger is activated....
daygobaker 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 05, 2010 at 12:45 AM / IP Logged  
i got a 5901 viper alarm...I was wondering how fast your alarms send out a trigger signal....if i open my door it would take about 30 sec. to respond....i was wondering if thats normal...
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic