the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

priority unlock w/ ads al on 07 escalade?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
JohnnyBoy 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2010 at 9:14 PM / IP Logged  
Can the ADS-AL CA do priority unlocking on this car? I have the Unlock/Disarm wire from the bypass (Blue/Black) hooked to the Factory Disarm output on the 5701 (Light GREEN/ Black). But when I disarm, only the drivers door unlocks, and pressing disarm again just unlocks the drivers door again. So is this a wiring/programming issue or does this bypass not support priority unlocking?
Thanks!
jcs091570 
Copper - Posts: 155
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2010 at 10:47 PM / IP Logged  
There is an old post listed under topic search here on 12volt.. it is titled "2007 escalade alarm/ remote start wiring" There are some tidbits that might be useful. The h2/6 light blue wire of the 5701 is used for second unlock function. Unfortunately it looks like Escalades are on separate door circuits front, rear and passenger. Sounds like a headache.
jcs091570 
Copper - Posts: 155
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2010 at 10:52 PM / IP Logged  
Here is something from the DEI 5701 install guide..which you can also download off 12volt under downloads.
h2/6 -200ma light blue
This wire produces a (-) 200mA output for progressive locks in which the driver door unlocks first and the remaining locks will unlock with a second press of the unlock button on the remote.
Note: This feature will need to be programmed “On” to function correctly (see System Feature Menu #1, feature 8)
JohnnyBoy 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: June 03, 2010 at 12:18 AM / IP Logged  
I see where the alarm supports the secondary unlock but my question is if the bypass supports it? In the bypass instructions I only see one wire that mentions unlocking or disarming at it doesn't appear to do the progressive unlock.
I think I've seen the priority unlock on the DEI bypass for this vehicle so I'm surprised if this one doesn't have it. If not, I guess I can hardwire it but I'd prefer to do it through the bypass.
topinstaller200 
Copper - Posts: 164
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 03, 2010 at 1:32 AM / IP Logged  

forget it. unlock all same time.

or hookup 2nd unlock wire to blue unlock wire. when you disarm 1 st time unlocks driver door. you have less than 2 seconds to hit disarm again to do all door locks. This is assuming your module was flashed properly and programmed properly

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic