icon

viper 5901 into 2010 scion xb

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
yoyonogood 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: December 28, 2010 at 7:20 PM / IP Logged  
pm me your email address ill send you the schematic i have it has detailed locations of every wire the door triggers are in the drivers kick panel you have to diode isolate all four and youll be using the - door trigger wire only. i used an external relay for the second starter.
yoyonogood 
Member - Posts: 13
Member spacespace
Posted: December 28, 2010 at 7:23 PM / IP Logged  
 im pretty sure you can use the flex relay for either the second starter or secind ignition but it may also need to be programmed.
mp1017 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2010 at 6:42 PM / IP Logged  

Ok got my brake wire connected and trigger wire to left front door, but still same problem it will arm and disarm but no remote start, still 8 flashes, but when i try to start the car with key no problem as long as its in disarm mode, when armed the dashboard will light up but won't start with key, and remote says "alarm key on", I'm wondering if my wiring is correct cause I have found out that there are marks on the ignition plug and its reversed in compare to what direct wire says here is what I'm talking about

car plug marks                                                       direct wire

1.ST1                                  white                            1.ST2

2.AM1                                  yellow                           2. 12V 7.5A

3.ACC                                  black                             3.ACC

4.IGN1                                 white                             4. IGN2

5.blank

6.IGN2                                  gray                               6.IGN1

7.AM2                                    white                             7.12V 30A

8. ST2                                    white                             8. ST1

would that make any difference if all my connections are connected just as direct wire?

martin
m0ody 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 13, 2011 at 1:11 AM / IP Logged  
Hello, I have a problem with my remote start.
2008 Scion XB 5 speed / manual transmission. I am using a Viper 5901. My alarm works fine and need help with remote start on manual transmission mode.
I am having trouble locating the wires. so many white wires which one do I use. Pink/White where do I connect that.
Thanks
m0ody 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2011 at 1:02 AM / IP Logged  
m0ody wrote:
Hello, I have a problem with my remote start.
2008 Scion XB 5 speed / manual transmission. I am using a Viper 5901. My alarm works fine and need help with remote start on manual transmission mode.
I am having trouble locating the wires. so many white wires which one do I use. Pink/White where do I connect that.
Thanks
Ok I found and fix the pink/white wire still would not remote start. Alarm works fine, but car will not remote start. It tries 3 times and get error low tach signal on the 2way remote in automatic mode. Tach is learn. I really want to be able to use the manual trasmission mode. when i switch to manual mode I get remote start not available. Do I need an external relay?
If anyone has a detailed wiring, that would be very helpful.
Thanks
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic