icon

audio problem me

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jaysonjota 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: December 17, 2010 at 10:27 AM / IP Logged  
audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image. this is embarrasing audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image. but what else is gonna be better when finished you'll see.
audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image. Battery to chassis PLEASE if i'm doing something wrong tell me so I can fix it. Don't tell me it looks ugly I know that audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image. Block to chassis lets see that and at bare metal audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
More pics soon of the new amp for the highs and pics of the radio plus the components audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
She likes 33hz
jaysonjota 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 21, 2010 at 9:04 AM / IP Logged  
Well as I said new photos of the radio and the components also I changed the 12" because it burned audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image. . The mono amp is hitting hard despite is just a cheap boss 1500. Check the photos.
She likes 33hz
jaysonjota 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 21, 2010 at 9:26 PM / IP Logged  
15" Audiopipe this takes everything I got. I raised the gain and she just stays like it ain't nothing audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image. but then agai is just a cheap boss 1500. It says 500rms 2ohm but I think is more like 235rms audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
Now this is my babies components Infinity Reference audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image. I love them. They are back from 2003 and have travel through 3 cars with me. They still hit unequal. I will only change them for kappa or perfect components.
She likes 33hz
jaysonjota 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 21, 2010 at 9:35 PM / IP Logged  
Well I got to say that the trunk is even worse is a big mess LOL!!!!! But I promise it will look good at the end if not then I'll post the photos so u can laugh at me. audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
Here it is Kenwood KDCX494 this unit is excellent maybe better than expected and with 4v preouts my amp is hitting hard and the incoming highs amp will hit harder. Just can't wait.
looks good see ya soon with an update at the mess LOL!!!!!!
She likes 33hz
jaysonjota 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 25, 2010 at 7:22 PM / IP Logged  
Well again here with the mess !!!!! Yeah check this out audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
Amp for the highs SPL4840 it hits good but not awesome, unexpected audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
More mess!!!
audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image. audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
And the mess is gone...
audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.audio problem me - Page 2 -- posted image.
Next will be cover the wood and both sides to clean the look. Is a simple install but I like to keep it simple.
She likes 33hz
jaysonjota 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 25, 2010 at 7:25 PM / IP Logged  
She likes 33hz
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic