icon

viper 5701, 2002 dodge ram

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cdc54 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2011 at 6:33 PM / IP Logged  
That's what I would think too. But for some reason when it's plugged in all together it's not turning over. I have no idea what's going on.
I did notice that the Viper D2D pins on the side only have one installed but everything I find shows two installed either horizontal or vertical. I am wondering since only one is there could that be causing the problem.
I'm also am not sure which position the pins need to be for wiring directly and not using a module.
cdc54 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 16, 2011 at 9:05 AM / IP Logged  
So I had this installed yesterday by a guy that has 20+ years experience and even he said that alarm had a ton of wires for the remote start.
Got everything working except the RS. Pretty sure we got I all hooked up right but don't even hear a relay click in the brain when button is pressed. Tried to change this over to the automatic mode but there isn't a way to verify that it has been changed.
So here's my question would the alarm still being in manual mode keep the relay from clicking on ? I'm trying to decide if the brain has an issue or not.
cdc54 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM / IP Logged  
Nevermind the brain was still in manual the guy had it hooked up right.
The manual programming is a real pain in the ass if you ask me.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic