icon

Auto Page...Read the Rest...Hepl Me!

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tenxo 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2003 at 9:19 PM / IP Logged  

I read all the post on the autopage and 2 way alarms...What I still havent found out is...

1.Autopage -does it have the car jacking feature like the FM-760 or M-10?

2.If so, could I tap into the ignition instead of the starter kill so the car would shut down if car-jacked. (the starter kill way wouldnt do me any good until they parked the car to strip it...Duh )?

3.Autopage- how many aux outputs does this brain have for additional stuff like controlling my convertible top or my air ride suspension (two switchs or so, like all up, and all down)?

4.Autopage- if I dont use the dome light output or relay can I use it for some thing else like starterkill (if thats not included)?

5.Autopage- my car is automatic, but is carburated, will the remote start still work...(I heard if it starts up ok that it would work. But i also heard I would have to get a special accuator to pump the gas lever on the carburator before it remote started, ANYONE KNOW BOUT THIS?

6.Autopage-Does this have the antigrind feature after remote starting?

7.Wire Diagram- of my 1963 Chevy Impala SS Convertible, anyone got one, where can I get one?

8.My car is a 1963 Chevy Impala SS Convertible, so I wont be using dome light or power windows, but I plan on getting power door and trunk acctuators...What kinds should I get ex. negative, positive or what?

Sorry about all the questions. These questions were answered but not for my vehicle.

Also you dont have to answer them all just what you know, and PLEASE put the # to the Question you are answering so I dont ask the same thing twice.

Thanks You Guys Are The Best...Respect  

evnldr 
Member - Posts: 36
Member spacespace
Posted: April 23, 2003 at 9:56 PM / IP Logged  
You want to accdently trip car jacking on a highway and have car die going 70mph?? It’s not a pleasant endver.
And if a thief takes your car… you want to have the car die and have him possibly hurt an innocent person? Because if he dose they can sue you, and so can he.
But just my .0000002
tenxo 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2003 at 1:42 AM / IP Logged  

Thanks for the reply guy.  But please answer the question that was asked. Goodness.

In the event that I was car jacked It probably wouldn't happen on the highway...LOL...So the crook gets me at a red light or at Mcdonalds, he is going to be driving fast in order to leave the scene, but lets be realistic he's not going to kill him self by jumping out of a moving car...50 secs. after he car jacked me he should have made a few blocks now, but the alarm starts blazing and the lights are flashing (what would you do) perhaps slow down a bit and try to hit some buttons on the remote to stop the siren and lights right.  so 30, 35 miles an hour 15 more secs and the ignition shuts down, since the key is still in the ignition the steering wheel isnt going to lock , no power or power brakes.  But still guideable to the side of the road so he can bail out. Anyone around would be looking at this car with lights flashing and siren blazing and get the --ck out the way right...Thanks againAuto Page...Read the Rest...Hepl Me! -- posted image.Auto Page...Read the Rest...Hepl Me! -- posted image.

tenxo 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2003 at 1:50 PM / IP Logged  
Nobody KNOW nothing...Help a brother out a little C'mon
tenxo 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 24, 2003 at 7:09 PM / IP Logged  

I read all the post on the autopage and 2 way alarms...What I still havent found out is...

1.Autopage -does it have the car jacking feature like the FM-760 or M-10?

2.If so, could I tap into the ignition instead of the starter kill so the car would shut down if car-jacked. (the starter kill way wouldnt do me any good until they parked the car to strip it...Duh )?

3.Autopage- how many aux outputs does this brain have for additional stuff like controlling my convertible top or my air ride suspension (two switchs or so, like all up, and all down)?

4.Autopage- if I dont use the dome light output or relay can I use it for some thing else like starterkill (if thats not included)?

5.Autopage- my car is automatic, but is carburated, will the remote start still work...(I heard if it starts up ok that it would work. But i also heard I would have to get a special accuator to pump the gas lever on the carburator before it remote started, ANYONE KNOW BOUT THIS?

6.Autopage-Does this have the antigrind feature after remote starting?

7.Wire Diagram- of my 1963 Chevy Impala SS Convertible, anyone got one, where can I get one?

8.My car is a 1963 Chevy Impala SS Convertible, so I wont be using dome light or power windows, but I plan on getting power door and trunk acctuators...What kinds should I get ex. negative, positive or what?

Sorry about all the questions. These questions were answered but not for my vehicle.

Also you dont have to answer them all just what you know, and PLEASE put the # to the Question you are answering so I dont ask the same thing twice.

Thanks You Guys Are The Best...Respect  

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic