icon

Viper 350, 530t, 2009 Dacia Logan

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cristu 
Copper - Posts: 65
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 8:58 AM / IP Logged  
Finally I have fished my installation by adding DEi 528t Pulse Timer Relay to my windows module and a SPDT Relay to the dei 508d motion sensor. The only thing that's bothers me is that when I arm the car with windows all down, they roll up all way up, and at the top is trigger the shock sensor once (prewarn). I have adjusted the sensor less sensitive but useless. The shock it's quite strong for the alarm when the window meets the up door. Regarding the dei 508d sensor: I have added a diode across 85 and 86 pin (band toward to 86 - 12V+) to prevent some spikes and drain of battery. Is it correct ? Thanks.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 9:27 AM / IP Logged  
Yes but not necessary, can the shock sensor be delayed via the programme or if external delayed via the programming?
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 9:54 AM / IP Logged  
The shock sensor is built-in the brain's alarm (Viper 5002). I will check the installation manual to see if there is any chance to be delayed but I'm afraid it's not possible. If there's any other tricks to try let me know. Thanks.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 10:01 AM / IP Logged  
Only opening the damn brain and relaying it's power supply via the timed output from the 530t, but then, there goes the warrantee.
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 10:18 AM / IP Logged  
I have found something in the installation manual:
Bypassing Sensor Inputs:
There are times when you need to temporarily bypass all sensor inputs to the unit, such as when activating the windows or remote starting the vehicle. Anytime an auxiliary channel output is used, sensor inputs are bypassed until 5-seconds after the output ceases. Anytime from the start of the output until the end of the bypass period, ground can be supplied to the H1/7 BLUE wire without triggering the unit. When the bypass period ends, if the unit sees ground on the H1/7 BLUE wire, zones 1, 2, 4, and 7 remain bypassed until five seconds after ground is removed from the BLUE wire.
Now I have used the H1/7 Blue wire to pin hood and it's works. If I pull the hood it's triggering the alarm. Is there any way to make it work with my dei 530t ?
By the way: how can I delay the power supply via the timed output from the 530t even If I void my warranty ? Witch connections should I use ?
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 10:38 AM / IP Logged  
You have to open it up, find the power or ground supply on the board to the shock sensor, cut it and and solder each cut end to a relay that's triggered via the 530t delay wire.
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 10:46 AM / IP Logged  
Aha, quite nasty job. I will think about it.Viper 350, 530t, 2009 Dacia Logan - Page 6 -- posted image.
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 10:50 AM / IP Logged  
Do you have a 508d in your set-up, turn the shock sensor down and use a 508d, properly set-up it's far more effective any way and cut its black grounding wire via a mini relay from the grey on the 530t.
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 11:10 AM / IP Logged  
You're right, I could turn the shock sensor all way down and use the 508d. And I do wire already an relay to the black wire and grey wire from 530T and it bypasses the motion sensor while I play with the windows. Disabling the shock sensor an the brain involves open it up and cut power or ground from shock sensor ?
cristu 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 18, 2011 at 11:11 AM / IP Logged  
You're right, I could turn the shock sensor all way down and use the 508d. And I do wire already an relay to the black wire and grey wire from 530T and it bypasses the motion sensor while I play with the windows. Disabling the shock sensor an the brain involves open it up and cut power or ground from shock sensor ?
Page of 11

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic