the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

different colors and updates

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 22, 2011 at 8:00 AM / IP Logged  

If you click a text link in the forums, it will change to the visited color and will not change again when a new post is made. The arrow border colors will change any time there is a new post. Since the arrows are links to the last post in a topic, it makes more sense this way. This is a better indicator of which topics you have already visited and which ones have new posts.

different colors and updates - Page 3 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,666
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 03, 2011 at 9:48 PM / IP Logged  
I really like the way the mouse over highlights the line on the Recent Topics page.
oldspark 
Gold - Posts: 4,913
Gold spacespace
Posted: May 03, 2011 at 11:14 PM / IP Logged  
I'm with the best Idiot I know.
I like the mods in general - really good!
And thanks for fixing that non-IE back-arrow problem. (Do you think I could NOT use the arrow to go back over my reply text! Old dogs, new tricks...)
Now, if toolbar inserts (bold, URLs, images) could insert at the curser instead of instead of the end of the edit...
And could also block text and then select those toolbars to apply to that text only...
But I know that ca be difficult to do.
Though maybe including an underline for URLs - eg [URL=..../URL] might be easy? {PS - woops - I put [ u] & [ /u] (spaces omitted) at each end of the URL forgetting that that would be formatted... I should have disabled Forum Code formatting!}
That's something I do with my links so that they are more obvious. Otherwise one has to hover over them to make them apparent.
And sites that use color to emphasis URLs can have difficulties depending on screens or peoples color schemes.
But these are little trivialities only. The most important thing on this site is the content and organisation, and I have only praise for that!
i am an idiot 
Posted: May 10, 2011 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged  
Admin, do you have any idea why La. 22 has 2 West bound lanes and only 1 East bound lane?  Do they not expect the same people to have to come home at the end of the day?  Or vice versa.
i am an idiot 
Posted: May 10, 2011 at 7:16 PM / IP Logged  

Is there any way I can post a link in the downloads section without uploading a file?  Or maybe you can do it for me.  I would hate to have to download and post each file. 

http://194.204.29.93/rockford/techlib/products.html

the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 10, 2011 at 11:20 PM / IP Logged  

iaai, glad you like the colors. I have no idea what's goin' on with Hwy. 22. I'll check out the link in a bit.

oldspark, thanks. I'll see what I can do with input at cursor for browsers other than IE. I have a different/better editor in place for IE. It may be more to your liking.

different colors and updates - Page 3 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic