icon

2008 Lexus GS350 Alarm/Remote Start Wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ekrainey 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2011 at 4:09 PM / IP Logged  
Hello i am wanting to install a compustar ft6200s in a 2008 lexus gs350. Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this car?
Thanks Eric
i am an idiot 
Platinum - Posts: 13,667
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 11, 2011 at 4:29 PM / IP Logged  
Security wiring for the 07
     Battery          WHITE          (+)          UNDER DASH FUSEBOX          
     Ignition 1          YELLOW          (+)          AT POWER SOURCE CONTROL UNIT          
     Starter 1          PINK          (-)          START BUTTON/SWITCH          
     Domelight Super          BLUE          (-)          AT BODY ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNIT          
     Parking Lights          BLUE          (-)          VEHICLE LIGHT SWITCH
i am an idiot 
Posted: November 11, 2011 at 4:35 PM / IP Logged  
Rem Start info for the 07
Notes on Ign 1, Ign 2 and Acc 1 reads Not for remote start. They do not mention what wires to use for remote start.
     Battery          WHITE          (+)          UNDER DASH FUSEBOX          
     Ignition 1          YELLOW          (+)          AT POWER SOURCE CONTROL UNIT          
     Ignition 2          LIGHT BLUE          (+)          AT POWER SOURCE CONTROL UNIT          
     Accessory 1          GREEN          (+)          AT POWER SOURCE CONTROL UNIT          
     Starter 1          PINK          (-)          START BUTTON/SWITCH          
     Starter 2          BLACK          (-)          START BUTTON/SWITCH          
     Anti-Theft Type          UNIVERSAL IMMOBILIZER          
     Anti-Theft Descript          THE KEY SENDS AN RF SIGNAL TO THE BCM MODULE THROUGH AN ANTENNA LOCATED AROUND THE IGNITION CYLINDER          
     Tachometer          WHITE          (AC)          AT DATA LINK CONNECTOR UNDER DASH          
     Speed Sense          VIOLET          (AC)          IN HARNESS TO GAUGES          
     Parking Lights          BLUE          (-)          VEHICLE LIGHT SWITCH          
     Brake Lights          RED / BLACK          (+)          AT SWITCH ABOVE BRAKE PEDAL          
     Reverse Lights          RED          (+)          AT LUGGAGE ROOM ECU ON DRIVER SIDE OF TRUNK          
     Horn          YELLOW          (-)          IN HARNESS IN STEERING COLUMN          
     Rear Defrost          GREEN/ BLACK          

i am an idiot 
Posted: November 11, 2011 at 4:36 PM / IP Logged  
Power Unlock          GREEN          (-)          AT PASSENGER DOOR MODULE          
     PowerLock          BLUE          (-)          AT PASSENGER DOOR MODULE
Audiovox had NO info for the 08.
ekrainey 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2011 at 4:40 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks,
07 -08 Will this be the same?
so i only have a five wire install? I have smartkey and push button start. Guess i figured it would be more complicated. Also i will be using either the rf-1bam single button or the RF-P1B-SS pro version remote.
ekrainey 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2011 at 4:42 PM / IP Logged  
lol guess i posted before you were done! that looks like more what i was expecting.
Once again thank you
Eric
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2011 at 6:24 PM / IP Logged  
I'm about to post the 2008 install guide from Directechs, look up Lexus GS 350 08 in the downloads/manuals section.
Just a word, if the dome light stays on when you shut the door but goes out when you lock it, wire your - door trigger wire to the wire marked as dome light supervision, don't bother with the others except hood and trunk.
Not a job for an amateur, 2 x ignition, 3 x starter!
ekrainey 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2011 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged  
thank you very much
ekrainey 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2011 at 3:04 PM / IP Logged  
I have my remote start installed and working takeover works great and everything. the only thing is i cant actually get my door to unlock with the compustar remote, so i have to leave my car either unlocked or shut the remote start down and use the factory fob. this is the way the blade works.
it seems i have 1 wire called the "door trigger input" coming out of the 6200. RED / white i cant seem to get it hooked up the right way behind the door panel. ive tried the green unlock wire and the blue lock wires coming from the switch.neither seems to work. 6200 is set for a - signal and .8 sec duration.
6200 clicks once and twice depending on the signal sent but nothing happens.
any ideas
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2011 at 5:20 PM / IP Logged  
Aren't you confusing door trigger with door locks?
Keysense?
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic