icon

2009 rogue not locking after start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mb07 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2011 at 2:04 AM / IP Logged  
I put a Clifford Responder One with  a Fortin Evo All.. I did all the connections between the bypass and the brain directly and did not use data.  I will be honest I did not hook them all up considering  it is just a starter.  What I hooked up between the bypass main harness and the Clifford brain is Tach, hood status, brake, at driver door pin to the pin, ignition to ignition, ground while running and the 2 to rx and tx.  The remote starter works fine i gave it a double pulse disarm unlock and it starts up no problem and unlocks the doors but does not re lock them during remote start.  If i shut it down through the remote it will re lock the doors.  Do I need to hook lock to the bypass as well?  Only reason I did not is because it is a single button remote which is only remote start and then acts as unlock after it is running.  Thanks in advance!
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2011 at 8:18 AM / IP Logged  
you need to hook up lock to the evo all
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
tedmond 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2011 at 8:23 AM / IP Logged  
you dont need to have the door unlock-start-relock.
the evoall will take care of the oem alarm disarm/rearm via data. On the unit you wont need double pulse disarm/unlock. just single pulse LOCK/UNLOCK wire to EVO will work.
Ted
Compustar Expert
mb07 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 04, 2011 at 11:36 AM / IP Logged  
Thanks for the repy! Well with the new simplified evoall it said to hook up the arm and disarm separately to a red and blue on the rogue. All the notes for the rogue said to give the doorlcks a double pulse unlock and a double pulse disarm that's why I just did what it wanted.. Ill hook the lock from the clifford to the Evo and as long as it locks during start.. Good riddance! I'll take a new approach on the next one.
mb07 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 08, 2011 at 6:35 PM / IP Logged  
Alright everyone do I did end up hooking lock up from the bypass to the starter and it still did not work. You were correct tedmond once I turned double pulse disarm off everything was perfect. It did not unlock the doors at all during remote start. Thank you for your help! I don't understand why a couple different diagrams were showing it needed a double pulse disarm when it did not. Anyways.. I know now for the next one. Thanks again tedmond for all your help!!
tedmond 
Posted: December 08, 2011 at 10:47 PM / IP Logged  
the double pulse is only if you were to connect the wires directly at the cars electrical, and not have the door locks controlled by a data module.
Ted
Compustar Expert

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic