icon

compustar, blade, add ons

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
trafficbuck 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2012 at 4:31 PM / IP Logged  
I have (2) of these systems Compustar FT-6000AS, RPS Touch, temp sensor, dual shock sensor and the Blade TB (module/bypass) loaded with the correct firmware for each vehicle. I have access to load and set the options via idatalink, I also have the Option Programer CM3-series.
One is going in a 2005 Chrvy Silverado SS & the other in a 2000 GMC Jimmy SLT
Please help with thie wiring instructions using the Blade (module/bypass) I'm having a hard time finding clear instructions to wire with the blade on both vehicles.
I would like to add the voice with (2) motion sensors in each vehicle. Please help with how to wire them in and the best brand model.
Do I need extra modules to have the option to controll from the remote roll up/down windows, AC, heat, Defrost ect. ?
Please let me know the best add ons for these systems & how to wire them in.
trafficbuck 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2012 at 4:43 PM / IP Logged  
I'm considering the add on of Compustar EZ GO.
They seem to be very handy allowing the vehicle to unlock when you approach within 3 feet...
Is any one experienced with these?
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2012 at 5:43 PM / IP Logged  
The blade-AL would have been better on the silverado because it is a data bypass and would control many more functions than just the immobilizer. With that said, here is the directions.
The only wire connection from the blade harness for both vehicles is the orange data wire which will go to pin 2 of the obdii port.
For programming, you just have to put the key in the ignition, turn the ignition on, then start the vehicle and watch the LED on the blade. It should illuminate green for 2 seconds if module programming was successful.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
trafficbuck 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2012 at 6:37 PM / IP Logged  
Thank you for the prompt reply...
Sorry, I forgot to add the type of Blade for the Silverado is the AL
So on both vehicles I only need the orange data wire to go to pin 2 of the obdii port ?
Would that be the only one wire from the blade connector?
I am having a hard time realizing that???
I'm a noob sorry im new at this...
So would not even need to connect the CN1 (white) 6P Power Connector?
Any advice on my other questions?
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2012 at 6:43 PM / IP Logged  
The orange connection is the only connection for the blade connector. The other connections on the unit still need to be made (main ignition connections, parking lights, ground, hood pin, etc)
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
trafficbuck 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2012 at 7:34 PM / IP Logged  
Compustar FT-6000AS, RPS Touch, temp sensor, dual shock sensor and the Blade TB (module/bypass) loaded with the correct firmware for each vehicle. I have access to load and set the options via idatalink, I also have the 2000 GMC Jimmy SLT
I would like to add the voice with (2) motion sensors. Please help with how to wire them in and the best brand model.
Do I need extra modules to have the option to controll from the remote roll up/down windows, AC, heat, Defrost ect. ?
Please let me know the best add ons for these systems & how to wire them in.
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2012 at 10:36 PM / IP Logged  
No need for ft ez go, just turn on international 2 way mode and you have proximity lock and unlock. Motion sensor, use the 4pin green connector and wire up the aftermarket sensors to that harness.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
tedmond 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 15, 2012 at 10:44 PM / IP Logged  
Defrost you Need the compustar op500 to program one poc connector for defrost
Ted
Compustar Expert
trafficbuck 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 16, 2012 at 11:22 AM / IP Logged  
Thank you all for all the help/replies...
When adding 2 Motion sensor to the same brain do CM6000 would I tie them together and use the 4pin green connector?
I have currently have one aftermaket motion sensor but the plug does not match to plug into the CM6000 brain?
Where can you get all the add on connectors?
Please let me know what brands of add ons will connect to the CM6000 without having to purchase a connector for the CM6000 brain.
tedmond 
Posted: January 16, 2012 at 4:51 PM / IP Logged  
yes you would tie both together using the 4 pin green harness.
you will place diodes inline to isolate each sensor. this should be outlined in the manual.
Ted
Compustar Expert
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic