icon

2011 pilot, compustar 6200, ads-tb

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mbsaudio 
Copper - Posts: 80
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2012 at 6:06 PM / IP Logged  
Just did a remote start on a 2011 Pilot, Compustar 6200 one way remote with ADS-TB. All works good, except if customer presses unlock while vehicle is unlocked windows roll down a bit. Same if vehicle is locked and he presses locked, windows go up. This is not really a problem, but if he remote starts the vehicle, the windows roll down a bit. Any where else I can get the lock/unlock wires so this won't happen? tapped in at the driver door lock switch using pink for lock, and white+red for unlock with diodes.
metz35 
Copper - Posts: 458
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2012 at 6:20 PM / IP Logged  
Just shorten the lock and unlock pulse duration.
It's default at .8 set to .125 and will fix problem.
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 29, 2012 at 6:33 PM / IP Logged  
what metz suggested, but if i remember in the door the 2 that are diode isolated, one is disarm one is unlock
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
mbsaudio 
Copper - Posts: 80
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2012 at 3:31 PM / IP Logged  
thanks metz35, will try to shorten pulse. tedmond, that is correct, but to unlock doors both wires need to be pulse same time
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 30, 2012 at 5:30 PM / IP Logged  
i had a feeling you had the wrong wires. what i have listed for that car is
pink - lock/arm (-)
white - disarm (-)
brown - unlock (-)
you have to diode isolate and pulse both brown and white to unlock.
the red wire can be used as well, but that causes the window issue. i have the 09 accord and its the same setup as well.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
motougo 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2012 at 4:14 PM / IP Logged  
I've installed an Avital 4113L remote starter on my 2011 Honda Pilot. Every thing works fine except I cant get the door to unlock with the Avital remote. I tried connecting the Avital Door Unlock wire to the disarm wire. No dice. Any suggestions?
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2012 at 5:51 PM / IP Logged  
Do you have it set for double pulse unlock?
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
motougo 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2012 at 6:18 PM / IP Logged  
Yes, I reprogrammed the unit for double pulse. No change. Do you know if I simply jumper the Door Unlock signal from the starter to the the Alarm Disarm signal? Not sure if there is another line that needs to come into play.
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2012 at 8:21 PM / IP Logged  
Did you connect both disarm wires from the vehicle? It should be a red and a white wire at the power window switch. Program for double pulse and make sure to diode isolate each wire.
What wire(s) do you currently have connected and where?
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
motougo 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 04, 2012 at 10:53 PM / IP Logged  
Mmmmm...   Both Disarm wires? I only have 1 disarm wire connected from the door. Not sure what the color is. I have 1 disarm and 1 arm wire from the door. Is that what you mean by both? I do know that the disarm and arm wires are working correctly since the alarm doesn't go off when I open the doors (used to happen when I had them accidently reversed)
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic