icon

sq mid level car upgrade

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cjazzy4 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2012 at 10:26 PM / IP Logged  
You are   so right about this.....Its been a concern of mine because when they (con shops) find out i got equipment from another   merchant they won't take proper care of my equipment during the install.
I'm hoping to find a dealer/installer in my area that sells and install cdt equipment because they will take better care of it knowing I purchased from them and installed through them.
I have   not found   one yet.....which concerns me...because the local shops will tell me ''we will install your equipment"'....setting me up to be ripped off when they botch the install.
i stand a better chance of doing it myself....if   I purchase from the dealer online. (ie crutchfield, sonicelectronics,Amazon)
But thats only talking out of my mind at this point.
Do anyone know of a dealer/install shop that sells and installs cdt equipment in the Orlando,fl area?
Charles
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM / IP Logged  
cdt should list their dealers on their website.
cjazzy4 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2012 at 10:31 PM / IP Logged  
They   do   list   there dealers and installers on there website.....I   just   don't have   one   in my area yet....So I'm at a stand   still as to finding an honest install guy in my area.
Charles
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2012 at 11:01 PM / IP Logged  
Try this shop.  http://www.audiofashion.com/mobile.htm  Call them and make sure they are fine with you bringing in the CDT speakers you want to use, then buy them from the CDT on-line store on their website.
Support the12volt.com
cjazzy4 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 28, 2012 at 12:39 AM / IP Logged  
Okay I will give them a shot.....I   just don't want to get the run around to purchase their equipment....when i know I want cdt equipment.....It will be great if they sell/install cdt   equipment...But   can't hurt by talking with them.
So you have any   knowledge of this shops history and install workmanship?
Charles
cjazzy4 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 31, 2012 at 1:34 PM / IP Logged  
I   did check with Audio Fashion that you recommended.....And   it was not a pleasurable meeting...Talked to someone by the name of Diego and another guy (don't remember his name)...But any way...I submitted what I want in writing   for the CDT equipment and explained I wanted to get the equipment from CDT Audio and   have it installed....the guy I spoke   with said   sure   we can give you a price on that come by Sat 3-31-12...I also   asked    him is it possible for me   to get the   equipment through them and just pay a little more for it   ....The   guy tells me yes we (Audio Fashion) can get CDT equipment. So I get to the shop(expecting them to have a price quote ready for me) and the   guy is there and Diego is there...And they started with pouring on the "song-and-dance" about how I should get there equipment and not what I wanted....They did the tag-team thing....So finally   I said if   you can get this equipment (CDT) when can you have a        quote for me...He said Tues...I said   fine if you can not   get this equipment (CDT)...then   good day.
So it   was not a good meeting.I feel if they can't be honest upfront....And tell me No they can't get it....I can't trust them to be honest about installing anything in my car.
Charles
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic