icon

viper 3002 for 01 tribute

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
wes5314 
Member - Posts: 26
Member spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2012 at 1:33 PM / IP Logged  
its all good guys thanks for the help i got it done now im on to the remote start , i have the 3002 but the 2nd remote unlock wire wasnt on the lock and unlock harness pin it was on right side the the channel outputs, but thanks to all that have helped me
wes5314
lurch228 
Silver - Posts: 1,338
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2012 at 1:42 PM / IP Logged  
Good to hear, I'm still playing catch up on the model revisions that changed while I was away from the field.
wes5314 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM / IP Logged  
ok now the excalibur rs-130-dp
it says orange wire status/anti grind says can be connected to activate bypass module connect to modules activation input.   only wires i have on the dei 556u is blue remote negative output and pink vehicles true ignition output which i dont have hooked up both are output not inputs
then on the excaliber it has BLACK/ white wire that say nuetral safety switch input connect to neutral safety switch that shows ground when in park or neutral i looked at wire diagrams and dont see this one
then yellow alarm ignition control + ouput it says connect directly to the outboard keyless entry alarm igniton input ,im assuming this goes to the viper alarm but dunno what wire
i appreciate the help u guys are giving thanks
wes5314
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 23, 2012 at 4:04 PM / IP Logged  
wes5314 wrote:
ok now the excalibur rs-130-dp
it says orange wire status/anti grind says can be connected to activate bypass module connect to modules activation input.   only wires i have on the dei 556u is blue remote negative output and pink vehicles true ignition output which i dont have hooked up both are output not inputs
556U Blue (-) Status Input to RS Orange Status Output
wes5314 wrote:
then on the excaliber it has BLACK/ white wire that say nuetral safety switch input connect to neutral safety switch that shows ground when in park or neutral i looked at wire diagrams and dont see this one
If the vehicle can't be started with the key while the vehicle is in gear then you only need to connect RS BLACK/ White to ground.
wes5314 wrote:
then yellow alarm ignition control + ouput it says connect directly to the outboard keyless entry alarm igniton input ,im assuming this goes to the viper alarm but dunno what wire
This is to be hooked to the ignition input on the viper instead of the viper being hooked direct to the Vehicle Ignition and will pass the Ignition to the Viper when the romote start is not active.
wes5314 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2012 at 12:03 PM / IP Logged  
k i got it all wire up but this bypass has got me bamboozled key sense wire is BLACK/ pink at ignition found it but on the bypass im using the method it says will not work on euro cars step 4 says cut bypass antenna ring off which i did next step transponder ring says split open factory transponder ring and cut one of the 2 wires in half well.... at transponder near key i have 4 wires and none of those are the keysense wire its on the other side so im lost at this point it and this is all that is left
wes5314
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2012 at 1:02 PM / IP Logged  
That's because it ISN'T a European car, read the install guide again, probably method 1.
wes5314 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2012 at 1:17 PM / IP Logged  
k i hooked up keysense and put ring in front up factory transponder module and i hooked to channel 3 on the viper it says to hit lock then unlock for channel 3 i did that and have nothing i even pressed those to in at the same time ,iwent as far as to move the pins in the bypass module and nothing the remote start has a plug on it and it doesnt light up when pressed or anything
wes5314
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2012 at 1:33 PM / IP Logged  
How may pluses is the RS set too? If two then you will need 2 channel 3 pluses IE channel 3 (2 times) to activate RS.
lurch228 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2012 at 1:40 PM / IP Logged  
wes5314 wrote:
k i hooked up keysense and put ring in front up factory transponder module and i hooked to channel 3 on the viper it says to hit lock then unlock for channel 3 i did that and have nothing i even pressed those to in at the same time ,iwent as far as to move the pins in the bypass module and nothing the remote start has a plug on it and it doesnt light up when pressed or anything
You're getting ahead of youself, Remote start will run if the bypass you chose is not working vehicle just won't run or stay running if there is a bypass problem.
wes5314 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2012 at 1:53 PM / IP Logged  
good deal thanks everybody that helped got her going i appreciate it all
wes5314
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic