icon

extra speakers

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
feller21 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2013 at 1:30 PM / IP Logged  
Thank you very much z03mz03m!! That was so very nice of you to lay it out like that and completely makes sense to me. Thank you!!
Feller21
98' civic
Clarion DXZ945mp DECK
PPI 6X9
PPI 6.5 COMPS
Cadence 5.25's
RE XT 800.4 AMP
RE DTS 1500.1 AMP
Equake TNT 2000/1wd AMP
powerbass XAX 2150hd AMP
ALUMAPRO BP 10" SUB
PPI PC124 12" SUB
feller21 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: April 28, 2013 at 7:19 PM / IP Logged  
Hey thank you so much guys especially z03mz03m!! Another question easy for you guys not so much for me. I have grasped the amplifier thing I believe but some follow up questions for you and in particular z03mz03m cause you are up to date and know my scenario well. If I hook up 2 sets to each of my back channels my amp will drop to 2ohm right? Well I assume the front 2 channels will stay in 4 ohm x 2 right? well I bought a couple nice gravity tweeters to put up front that require a bit of juice. Does the same thing apply to 4 ohm tweeters hooked up to my front 2 channels while dropping the front 2 to 2 ohm? Will this work out as it will with the rear or will this be to much on my amp or is this ok too?? So in essence I will be adding 2 5.25 auditors in the pods to the back 2 channels. And I hope I can do the same with the front 2 amp channels with the tweeters. I will have the option of using deck power if necessary but if I can use the amp better yet I figure. Any advise, instruction or recommendations welcomed here!! If I have to use deck power for any reason it will probably be to the rear 6x9's I guess. Furthermore, will this affect power consumption from amp to battery a lot or not much? I'm certain my amp kits are both 4 gauge and I wonder will that have to be altered at all at the distribution block?? Thank you very much Z03 for short if you don't mind, if you do I apologize ahead of time and let me know please!!
98' civic
Clarion DXZ945mp DECK
PPI 6X9
PPI 6.5 COMPS
Cadence 5.25's
RE XT 800.4 AMP
RE DTS 1500.1 AMP
Equake TNT 2000/1wd AMP
powerbass XAX 2150hd AMP
ALUMAPRO BP 10" SUB
PPI PC124 12" SUB
Page of 3