icon

price for remote starter 2012 rogue

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
bayridge 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2014 at 1:00 PM / IP Logged  
New to forum so Hi to all. I'm an idiot when it comes to cars and don't intend to install anything myself.
I'm trying to decide whether or not to get a remote start for 2012 Nissan Rouge and would like some input before I go shopping. I park next to my house so range isn't a big deal. I just have a couple of questions.
The model is the top of line, It's AWD and has a button on door handle that I can press as long as key is in my pocket. Not looking for anything fancy, just want to start it from inside my house.
I'm in Brooklyn NY.
Anyone got a ballpark figure what I should pay?
Can it be removed and put in another car easily?
WHat are popular brands?
Any input would be great and thanks to you guys with skills that answer the questions here.
blanx218 
Silver - Posts: 654
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2014 at 3:31 PM / IP Logged  
Anything from compustar or dei would be a good selection. I sell both brands and have had pretty good luck over the years and both have lifetime warranties. You will need a bypass module to interface with the smart key. The going rate in Pittsburgh is around $399. As far as taking it out and putting it in another car, it all depends on what the new car is.
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2014 at 11:43 AM / IP Logged  
I agree, with the PTS (which I'm assuming you have), my pricing for a basic 1 way Compustar remote start with up to 1000ft range would come out to around $400-450+tax (Upstate NY). I can't speak for other shops, but anything that I install, I will uninstall for free... and would just charge you the installation & additional parts for the new vehicle. Keep in mind that the installation and parts are typically what make up most of the cost of the unit.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
enice 
Silver - Posts: 857
Silver spacespace
Posted: January 28, 2014 at 9:23 PM / IP Logged  
I have customer's that come to me from brooklyn. More like Bensonherst to be exact. We carry compustar exclusively and love the setup they provide.
Eric
Audiomaxx
528 East Fordham Road
Bronx NY 10458
Compustar Top Gun Dealer Award 2012-2013

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic