newbe, remote start with phone?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
brewfixer 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: April 28, 2014 at 8:00 PM / IP Logged  
pentavolvo wrote:
Well I am in Lafayette Indiana but go to wauconda il a lot and if you wanted to come down I could fix you up. Let me try me confirm 14 is same as 13.
Let me know what you find out. At this point I am in the hunt with emails everywhere. I figure sooner or later someone will figure this out and get my business.
Thanks
I only drink on days that end in "Y"
pentavolvo 
Copper - Posts: 241
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 28, 2014 at 8:32 PM / IP Logged  
I can do it for you. Send me a pm and we can discuss
Ravendarat 
Platinum - Posts: 2,806
Platinum spacespace
Posted: May 07, 2014 at 10:04 PM / IP Logged  
This is not a hard problem, Ive done these for customers already. The way I do it is I use a DBALL2 which retails for 100-120 bucks and a DEI SMARTSTART module that retails at 199.99. Its a simple install for an installer that knows what he is doing. It the requires a subscription of, and don't quote me on this, but I believe its 79.99 a year. Problem solved and the app works on both IOS and Android.
double-secret reverse-osmosis speaker-cone-induced high-level interference distortion, Its a killer
brewfixer 
Member spacespace
Posted: May 07, 2014 at 10:12 PM / IP Logged  
Ravendarat wrote:
This is not a hard problem, Ive done these for customers already. The way I do it is I use a DBALL2 which retails for 100-120 bucks and a DEI SMARTSTART module that retails at 199.99. Its a simple install for an installer that knows what he is doing. It the requires a subscription of, and don't quote me on this, but I believe its 79.99 a year. Problem solved and the app works on both IOS and Android.
Thanks... Pentavolvo is hooking me up...
dswift 
Copper - Posts: 396
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2014 at 4:26 PM / IP Logged  
Let me help you here.
There is no system that will speak with your factory remote start system however.... We can speak to your on-board CANbus network and control the same I/O's through data to remote start your vehicle. With that said you can also add a telematics device (Drone Mobile DR-3100) to this system and you'll have the following capabilities:
Standard way of auto starting your vehicle with your OEM key fob
New way of starting your vehicle by hitting lock x 3
Start the vehicle using dronemobile.com or from the application for a tablet or smart phone.
Easy. Don't think too hard about it. This will not effect your factory remote start what-so-ever.
you can find the remote start here
PM if you have any questions.
"dont ground out!"
pentavolvo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 08, 2014 at 5:20 PM / IP Logged  
Dball with rxt does speak with factory remote start over databus
pentavolvo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 01, 2014 at 9:32 PM / IP Logged  
Dball with rxt firmware paired with smartstart did exactly what he needed and worked great
brewfixer 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 02, 2014 at 10:09 PM / IP Logged  
pentavolvo wrote:
Dball with rxt firmware paired with smartstart did exactly what he needed and worked great
And thank you very much. My wife loves the mod however I should have thought that GPS option through carefully. Now she knows where I am at all the time. Go Figure...
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic