icon

Autopage c3-rs730 wiring info

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dblee50 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: November 09, 2014 at 10:08 AM / IP Logged  
I am about to attempt install of an Autopage RS-730 remote/alarm system in my 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid. I also have a Xpresskit PKALL that I intend to use for the bypass versus the key method used in the alarm installation instructions. I have figured out most of what connections need to be made but would like clarification on a few as follows:
1.H6/pin 1. ground output while running. Best I can tell is where the PKALL blue/white wire will connect. PKALL says while running status.
2. H6/pin 3. 2-step unlock/factory disarm... Looks like this should go to brown wire for factory alarm disarm. I think this cause there is a separate harness with the alarm that goes to door lock/unlock.
3. H6/pin 8. Not sure where to find wire to tap into neutral safety line.
4. H6/pin 11. accy 2 output. Not sure I need to connect this to anything.
5. H6/pin 13. ign 3 output. Installation sheet shows transponder bypass setup using a key and coils. If PKALL works, I don't think anything will connect here.
6. H6/pins 16 and 19. I assume both of these would connect to the pin switch I will install in the hood to actuate when hood is open.
7. H1 the large wire harness. I'm getting confused between data sheets on the car and the Honda service manual. Bulldog shows ign 2 as N/A, but manual shows it does have an orange ign 2. It also shows red for the ACC. Bulldog shows orange as the ACC1 and shows red for ACC2. The instruction sheet for alarm isn't clear enough that I understand what goes where. I understand the first three wires, its the pink and brown that I'm uncertain on.
Any help appreciated. I want to make sure before I start where everything is supposed to go. Thanks.
dblee50 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2014 at 4:05 PM / IP Logged  
OK. I installed remote. Lights work, alarm horn works, it's programmed according to PKALL and remote instructions, but nothing happens when trying to remote start. Remote says engine stop. I've tried reprogramming but it still does the same. doors lock and unlock as they should.
max626 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: November 12, 2014 at 4:41 PM / IP Logged  
I also have the same alarm with the same issue, i wish someone would chine in and save us both lol
dblee50 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2014 at 6:47 PM / IP Logged  
OK, programming was issue best I can tell. I reprogrammed remote to timed start and it worked. Since then, I've added tach wire and reset remote for that and all seems to be working well.
lucasoil4u 
Copper - Posts: 317
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 18, 2014 at 1:32 PM / IP Logged  
Did you hook up the neutral safety wire (BLACK/ white) to ground?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic