icon

autopage c3 rs730 relay clicking in brain

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
plexlove 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: December 29, 2014 at 2:15 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks guys..the clicking was the parkig lights. I thought i had it set to consant.
But the second acc wire issue... I have it hooked up to the orange wire which in the diagram i recieved says thats acc1 and brown is acc2 but u just said to hook to brown?
Also the brown wire looks more gray than brown? But its thebonly heavy gauge wire left!
Should inswitch from orange to brown or run a relay to get both power?
Also im wanting my aux to be able to turn on the heater and roll up windows...whatbdo i connect to do that?
The heater i cant find any info on and the windows all i can find is base models...thanks
plexlove 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM / IP Logged  
No more advice? Could really use the help...would love to get my truck put back together! Lol
plexlove 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2014 at 2:20 PM / IP Logged  
Have a new problem now...shake sensor stopped working! Idk why..havnt messed with anything butbit eont go off and the green led isnt flashing anymore. Ive check fuses and wires everythings good.
vane0804 
Member - Posts: 40
Member spacespace
Posted: December 31, 2014 at 6:13 PM / IP Logged  
Hook up acc 1 output from remote starter to Orange acc 1 from vehicle. Relay was for acc 2... but other members said you don't need acc 2 for your vehicle.
~It's me!
plexlove 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2015 at 7:30 PM / IP Logged  
vane0804 wrote:
Hook up acc 1 output from remote starter to Orange acc 1 from vehicle. Relay was for acc 2... but other members said you don't need acc 2 for your vehicle.
Ok but what about my other questions?
How to hook up windows to roll up, heater on, and what could cause my shock sensor to stop working?
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2015 at 10:57 PM / IP Logged  
you can get the wires in the driver door, you'd require a DEI 530T/535T and gram the wires at each door switch for one touch
heater will turn on with the car. defrost is an option and will need to be programmed. A read through the install guide will tell you how.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
plexlove 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2015 at 11:06 PM / IP Logged  
tedmond wrote:
you can get the wires in the driver door, you'd require a DEI 530T/535T and gram the wires at each door switch for one touch
heater will turn on with the car. defrost is an option and will need to be programmed. A read through the install guide will tell you how.
Im completely lost now!!!
So ur saying i have to buy another module to use my aux to roll windows up? Cuz i have read about 30 forums on it and everyone just wires it up w2w....just cant find anyone to explain how....the wires im told are not the right onea and the diagrams for my truck show harmesses that dont exist in mine lol
And as far as the heater...it just comes on no matter what?
Not really sure i like that because in the summer its gonna be hot as hell.
And ive read through the manual and several other remotes start manuals well over 30 times. It does not tell how to hook anything up really. Or at least not clear to where i can evem remotely u derstand it
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 01, 2015 at 11:49 PM / IP Logged  
if you can roll the windows down by using a key in the outside driver door, you will be okay without a dei 530t. If you cannot then start shopping for a module.
the Climate controls will turn on and be set at your last presets.
defrost white (-) @ bcm grey plug, pin 8
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
plexlove 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2015 at 12:13 AM / IP Logged  
[QUOTE=tedmond] if you can roll the windows down by using a key in the outside driver door, you will be okay without a dei 530t. If you cannot then start shopping for a module.
A key ftom the outside door? Idk what ur talking about lol....ive never seen a car that can roll the window down with a key from the outside.
I dont understand how other people with the exact vehicle as mine r doing this without that module...nor why there is no referance of it anywhere on any install manual?
plexlove 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 02, 2015 at 12:22 AM / IP Logged  
I just did a quick google search on that module and it is not what im talking about at all...i should have been more specific.
What im wanting to do is what im reading everyone else doing is hooking up my windows to my remote start aux and programming it to send power to my windows when i hold down that aux button, power stops when i realease it. I know for a fact there is no module required. There are a ton of forums where people have done this w2w...i believe they may have used a relay or something but cant be sure.
The module u said is for rolling up windows when armed...not what i want at all. I want them to stay cracked when armed and up when i decide.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic